By Dean Garrison
“Conservatives blasted Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez for appearing on the next season of “RuPaul’s Drag Race” as a guest judge, where she’s seen “pledging allegiance to the drag” in a trailer for the VH1 show.”
[dropcap]R[/dropcap]emember Ru Paul?
Fellow patriots, please listen to this short, inspiring message from General Flynn. General Michael Flynn exemplifies patriotism, courage, and love of God and country - despite some of his own countrymen relentlessly attacking him. Donations for his defense are greatly appreciated. If you can only give $5.00, please do so - every little bit helps. Thank you so much, and God bless. Letter from General Flynn.
I guess America’s Favorite Tranny is still doing television.
Not only is Ru Paul doing TV, but AOC has joined the cast of his? show.
Here’s more from Gary:
She can’t sink much lower than this I’m afraid.
Every time I say that, AOC makes me eat my words, however.
Townhall has more….
Conservatives blasted Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez for appearing on the next season of “RuPaul’s Drag Race” as a guest judge, where she’s seen “pledging allegiance to the drag” in a trailer for the VH1 show.
“RuPaul’s Drag Race and Untucked return with more sickening styles, fierce challenges and backstage drama,” VH1 states. “Michelle Visage, Carson Kressley, Ross Mathews and celeb guest judges join RuPaul as she sets out to crown America’s Next Drag Superstar in this Emmy Award-winning show.”
In promoting Season 12, which premiers February 28 at 8/7 central, VH1 says, “Get ready for fierce looks, killer comedy, herstoric competition and plenty of shade…”
“I’m Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, and I pledge allegiance to the drag” pic.twitter.com/foOgpoRTnp
— Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) February 13, 2020
Ocasio-Cortez said it was “100% a peak experience” and hit back at critics, telling them “they can go back to Party City,” which is a reference from an earlier season of the show when a contestant insulted a competitor for having cheap clothing.
I’ve often wondered if AOC is simply naive, or totally evil.
This will go a long way toward settling that in my mind.
This Drag Queen movement is a huge problem in America and it is coming for YOUR kids.
- Missouri Lawmaker Introduces Legislation Criminalizing Drag Queen Story Hours at State Libraries, Violators Face Fines and Possible Prison
- Gay City Councilman Calls Police on His Mother After She Meets to Discuss Drag Queen Story Hour With Him
- Texas School District Allowed Drag Queen “Miss Kitty Litter ATX” To Read To Children Knowing He Was A Sex Offender
- Out of Control Drag Queen Flashes Crotch to Kids at Library Story Hour in Minnesota
- Drag Queen Does STRIP TEASE for Kids at King County Library
- CHILD ABUSE: Dallas Parents Mobilize To Protest “Drag Queen” Reading To Small Children “What Color Is Your Underwear?”
- Library System Rejected “Drag Queen Story Hour” so Atlanta Mayor Held it at CITY HALL
This is not wholesome entertainment America.
It is part of the LGBTQ agenda that is overtaking our younger generation.
AOC is just the latest slimy Democrat to endorse it.
Hopefully, for her sake, she does well on Ru Paul’s show because that might be her full time job in 2021.
Image Credit: Next News Network – YouTube screenshot