By Greg Holt
We have as a nation reached a new age: the age of unreason and insanity, via Elizabeth Warren – and all of us get to pay the price. (True Conservative Pundit)
Elizabeth Warren has declared that she is going to “do everything a president can do all by herself,” according to The Daily Sheeple.
So what is the brilliant Mrs. Warren going to do?
- No more drilling or energy mining on Federal lands or offshore
- NO new buildings or even homes constructed – unless they have a zero carbon footprint
- By 2030, cars and trucks must have a zero carbon footprint
- By 2035 all electricity produced must have a zero carbon footprint
Carbon Footprint: “the amount of carbon dioxide and other carbon compounds emitted due to the consumption of fossil fuels by a particular person, group, etc.”
Warren also says she wants to commit a trillion dollars to clean up areas “destroyed as a nation and bringing them back.” Oh, and no more nuclear energy either.
I have just a few questions for Warren:
- What about the fact that these plans will jeopardize U.S. energy independence?
- How is the massive job loss resulting from the so-called “zero carbon footprint” plans going to be dealt with?
- No combustion engines will seriously damage agriculture, travel, residential living, small business, and jobs among other things, how will this be compensated for?
- Home prices will skyrocket so high, very few people will be able buy a home, how is that going to be addressed?
- Homelessness will drastically increase, what is the plan to deal with this?
- Renewable energy is very expensive, and often unreliable, not to mention incapable of producing enough energy to supply the entire U.S., how will this work?
- No nuclear energy – windmills and solar panels will not generate near enough electricity for the U.S., how is this to be solved?
This is yet another set of lame and asinine ideas Warren is using to pander to the Leftist base, who she thinks will elect her. I use the term “think” loosely here. These ideas are impractical, unsustainable, so costly they are undoable, will destroy the economy, and the tax burden and resulting regulations will make the U.S. akin to living in a poor third-world nation.
Maybe “President Warren” can install Greta Thunberg as her “Climate Change Czar.” So Thunberg is only 17, so what. She will have Elizabeth Pocahontas Warren to “guide” her.
Image Credit: Elizabeth Warren
Read my three most recent articles:
Facebook has reduced our distribution; please share our articles widely.
Another way for you to support us is to purchase my book.
Please follow us on: Facebook, Gab, USA Life, Twitter, Spreely, and subscribe to my daily newsletter.
Let’s all continue to fight political correctness, indoctrination, Leftist propaganda, liberalism, and keep sharing the truth – knowledge is power. Until next time…
Please Spread the Word and Share This Post
Viewpoints expressed herein are of the article’s author(s), or of the person(s) or organization(s) quoted or linked therein, and do not necessarily represent those of True Conservative Pundit
Subscribe to my daily newsletter, and join hundreds of daily readers and receive news and relevant commentary
If you value what you see on True Conservative Pundit, please consider donating, any amount helps