Fellow patriots, please listen to this short, inspiring message from General Flynn. General Michael Flynn exemplifies patriotism, courage, and love of God and country - despite some of his own countrymen relentlessly attacking him. Donations for his defense are greatly appreciated. If you can only give $5.00, please do so - every little bit helps. Thank you so much, and God bless. Letter from General Flynn.
What is the land that God promised to Israel?
In regards to the land that Jehovah has promised Israel, Genesis 15:18 declares to Abraham; “To your descendants I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the Euphrates.” God later confirms this promise to Abraham’s son Isaac and Isaac’s son Jacob (whose name was later changed to Israel). When the Israelites were about to invade the Promised Land, God reiterated the land promise, as recorded in Joshua 1:4, “Your territory will extend from the desert to Lebanon, and from the great river, the Euphrates—all the Hittite country—to the Great Sea on the west.”
According to Genesis 15:18 and Joshua 1:4 the land God gave to Israel included: everything from the Nile River in Egypt to Lebanon (south to north) and everything from the Mediterranean Sea to the Euphrates River (west to east). Translated today, Jehovah gave Abraham and his descendants all of the land modern Israel currently possesses, all of the land of the Palestinians (the West Bank and Gaza), all the land of Jordan, some of Egypt, Syria, Iraq and Saudi Arabia.
The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob will fulfill His eternal and unchangeable covenant with Israel while nations have “altered” the boundaries and seized the promised territory, nevertheless, the Lord shall not be mocked. (Galatians 6:7)
In every case when a nation’s leader has tried to alter the covenant of Jehovah relative to the land of Israel, and particularly Jerusalem, it has not gone well for the individual or the nation. The covenant in Genesis 12:3, “I will bless those who bless you and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you” is eternal.
Regrettably there has been a string of U.S. Presidents, Israeli leaders and others that have tried (and often succeeded) to alter the boundaries and divide Jerusalem – the rightful capital of Israel. Now spearheaded by Jared Kushner, the bright 38-year-old son-in-law of the President, the United States is perilously moving towards disaster with the Trump Israeli Peace Plan.
While not publicly revealed, there are details that have been shared with some of the surrounding Arab Nations. As reported:
- Certain northern sections of the current Jerusalem municipal boundaries, captured by Israel in the 1967 war, but where an Arab village and refugee camp are located, would be transferred to a Palestinian state, along with Arab neighborhoods in southern Jerusalem captured in the same war.
- At least at the first stage of implementation, Israel would maintain “broad security powers” in the areas handed over to the Palestinians adding that 85% of Judea and Samaria would be included in the Palestinian state, as well.
- In its plan, the U.S. administration distinguishes between the areas of “former Jordanian Jerusalem” before the ’67 war which includes the Old City and adjacent neighborhoods, and a far larger swath of territory which Israel annexed into its capital after the war but which had not been included within the municipal lines before that point.
- The Old City and adjacent areas, including the Mount of Olives, would remain under Israeli sovereignty. However, some of the outlying Arab neighborhoods, which became part of Jerusalem only after the ’67 conflict, would be included in the Palestinian state.
- The Western Wall would remain under exclusive Israeli control.
- Regarding the Temple Mount, the Americans wished to consider the establishment of a joint inter-Arab religious administration which would include other states, in addition to Jordan which currently serves as patron of the Muslim holy sites. This administration would work in tandem with Israel, according to the reported plan, and the area would remain under Israeli sovereignty.
President Trump, by God’s grace, has accomplished many of his campaign promises and exceeded expectations economically, and has broken historical records in creating jobs, cutting regulations, pulling out of bad trade agreements and many more commendable achievements. Moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem and his favorable treatment of the “faith community” has been genuinely refreshing and a much-needed reprieve from all previous administrations. Nevertheless, according to covenant scriptures, and for the good of his presidency and our nation, the National War Council must outright reject the Israel Peace Plan.
Of the estimated 12 million Palestinians in the world, of whom 4 million are in the West Bank, Gaza Strip and East Jerusalem, there is sufficient land in Egypt, Jordan, Syria and/or other Arab nations where they could be resettled. And with financial support from oil rich neighbors, billions of dollars could be donated to build a beautiful modern state.
In accordance with the covenant made with Abraham, we ask that you pray in one accord that this attempt to divide Jerusalem and sacrifice more Israeli land is a failure. Please share these sentiments with your Congressional Representatives, the White House and your network. “All things are possible with God.” (Luke 1:37)
Joseph “Jim” Stockstill
The Unknown Prophet in Texas
“National War Council” – Chairman, Formation Committee
“For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty through God…”
II Corinthians 10:4