By Tim Brown
“Now, if TWC 7 collapsed from a demolition and fell into its own footprint at freefall speed, does anyone really think the first two towers, that pretty much did the same thing, were taken out simply by two airplanes? Not a chance.”
Ronald Thomas West is a retired investigator (living in exile) is published in International Law as a layman (The Mueller-Wilson Report, co-authored with Dr Mark D Cole) and has been adjunct professor of American Constitutional Law at Johannes Gutenberg University, Mainz, Germany (for English credit, summer semester 2008.)
In a piece at Fort Russ News, West quotes a relevant section of the study by the university.
“The principal conclusion of our study is that fire did not cause the collapse of WTC 7 on 9/11, contrary to the conclusions of NIST and private engineering firms that studied the collapse. The secondary conclusion of our study is that the collapse of WTC 7 was a global failure involving the near-simultaneous failure of every column in the building.”
Now, if TWC 7 collapsed from a demolition and fell into its own footprint at freefall speed, does anyone really think the first two towers, that pretty much did the same thing, were taken out simply by two airplanes? Not a chance.
- 10 Reasons You Should Be Questioning The “Official” Story Of 9/11
- Interview With NYPD Officer Who Arrested The “Dancing Israelis” On 9/11 & Radio Transmissions (Video)
- New York Times Publishes Muslim Op-ed on 9/11: “The World 9/11 Took From Us”
- The Dancing Israelis: The Forgotten Documented Element Of 9/11
“The first university (4 years) study concluding a “global failure” with the characteristic of “near-simultaneous failure” of every structural column in World Trade Center Building 7 points to one conclusion: A controlled demolition,” writes West. “The only earthquake in New York City on 9/11 was the lie of who did it and how it happened.”
West then goes on to offer a few possibilities of whose “conspiracy” these lies might apply towards.
Here are his possibilities:
- Recalling Robert McFarlane, Ronald Reagan’s National Security Adviser, had been working for Israeli intelligence, there is practically no position in American government cannot be construed to be at risk of penetration and compromise via MOSSAD & AIPAC. How this might play in the events of 9/11 is open to conjecture; Ariel Sharon, the Israeli prime minister on 9/11, was a man possessed of the necessary character to murder three thousand people in a gambit to get the USA to fight Israel’s wars, this much is clear. Whether MOSSAD had co-opted enough key people in the USA security apparatus to bring it off, is not. At odds with the Israelis’ initiating the attacks is the fact of Dick Cheney ordering the New York area air defense shut down for the morning of 11 September, while a ‘coincidental’ exercise was to be run simulating a ‘terrorist attack’ with jet liners crashing into New York sky-scrapers.
- Could Cheney’s team all have been Israeli assets? It seems unlikely. On the other hand, it is classic Israeli style to use their enemies, wherever possible, to take care of their most dirty work. And America is LIKUD’s enemy in a cold political calculation. Related to this, however MOSSAD and Saudi intelligence might cooperate in common geopolitical interests, most certainly Israel and Saudi Arabia are not friends. Utilizing al-Qaida as a front to initiate the attacks, or utilizing Saudis as patsies for a false-flag ‘terrorist’ attack, either one, is consistent with Israeli style; in the past MOSSAD has laundered operations through the PLO for purpose of everything from terrorism for propaganda purposes, to political murders. A second or alternative possibility is the Israelis duping the USA’s people into assisting with their operation.
- The Israelis may have/had the necessary access and certainly the motivation; whereas the Americans have repeatedly demonstrated they are guilty of that particular brand of hubris that is blinding. Another possible scenario is the USA’s geopolitical intelligence engineers having penetrated an Israeli operation and opened doors for the 9/11 actors, basically rolling out the red carpet for an Israeli run operation, unbeknownst to the Israelis, a covert co-option if you will. A fourth possibility is an Israeli-American joint venture (I lean towards this.) A fifth possibility is the Bush criminal syndicate responsible for 9/11, taking care to frame the Israelis in case the operation were to unravel. In any of these hypothesis [sic], Rudy Guiliani (Trump’s personal lawyer) having located his disaster headquarters in WTC Building 7, is key.
“What’s almost certain is, Al-Qaida was a minor actor, a dupe and cover story, and was not primarily responsible for 9/11,” West adds. “Insofar as responsibility & accountability, there is none.”
- The 9/11 Attacks: Understanding Al-Qaeda & the Domestic Fall-Out from America’s Secret War
- 9/11 Evidence Is Clear: Our Government Was Completely Wrong About WTC Building 7
- Monumental University Study: “Fire Did Not Bring Down Tower 7 On 9/11”
- America’s Lost Liberties – Post-9/11: Is The US Government The Enemy Of The People?
“These agencies or actors, with the likely exception of al-Qaida, would have access to tactical nuclear weapons or ‘suitcase nukes’ for purpose of false-flag terrorism, were it to come to the likes of a Bibi Netanyahu, or Bush family & Robert Gates’ associated Iran-Contra minions determination to up the ante as opposed to face accountability (noting Iran-Contra personalities have their fingerprints all over the USA security apparatus during the Bush Jr administration, 9/11 and coverup, recalling Iran-Contra was a joint MOSSAD-CIA operation)” West concludes.
Is anyone still buying the manure the government and mainstream media is continuing to shovel while attacking the American people in the name of “security and safety”?
While I don’t discount that there are real devout Muslim jihadi terrorists, nor do I discount the corruption of our CIA, FBI and Israel’s Mossad, the real terrorists are those in positions of power in America. It’s time we dealt with them for a change rather than being misdirected to foreign “dictators.”
Republished with permission The Washington Standard
Please Spread the Word and Share This Post
Viewpoints expressed herein are of the article’s author(s), or of the person(s) or organization(s) quoted or linked therein, and do not necessarily represent those of True Conservative Pundit
Subscribe to my daily newsletter, and join hundreds of daily readers and receive news and relevant commentary
If you value what you see on True Conservative Pundit, please consider donating, any amount helps