Home / FEATURED ARTICLES / Viewers not Happy With Fox News Decision to Suspend Judge Jeanine Pirro Over a Legitimate Question

Viewers not Happy With Fox News Decision to Suspend Judge Jeanine Pirro Over a Legitimate Question

What Finger News

By Joe Newby

On Saturday, word got out that Fox News decided to scrub a scheduled airing of Judge Jeanine Pirro’s program, choosing instead to show a repeat episode of its documentary series “Scandalous.”

The announcement came days after the network condemned comments Pirro made about Rep. Ilhan Omar, the anti-Semitic Democrat from Minnesota, and one day after a horrific mass shooting in New Zealand.

According to Variety:

The change in Fox News’s schedule was evident in an on-screen cable guide. But a Pirro broadcast had been placed in newspaper TV listings for this evening.

When reached for comment, a Fox News spokesperson said, “We’re not commenting on internal scheduling matters” and declined to elaborate.

 

During her broadcast last Saturday, Pirro, a former New York prosecutor, suggested Omar, a Democractic representative, did not respect the law set down by the Constitution of the United States. “Is her adherence to this Islamic doctrine indicative of her adherence to Sharia law, which is antithetical to the U.S. Constitution?” Pirro asked.

You Might Like

Naturally, news of the change didn’t sit too well with quite a few fans on social media.

You Might Like

Quite a few, like this person, threatened to boycott the network:

Expressions of support for Pirro was also seen on Facebook:

According to Variety, Pirro responded to the reaction sparked by her comments:

“I’ve seen a lot of comments about my opening statement from Saturday night’s show and I did not call Rep. Omar un-American,” she said. “My intention was to ask a question and start a debate, but of course because one is Muslim does not mean you don’t support the Constitution. I invite Rep. Omar to come on my show any time to discuss all of the important issues facing America today.”

“So,” said a post at Right Wing Tribune, “Fox News has caved once again.  They will suffer the consequences if they keep this crap up.”

Judging from the response we’ve seen on social media, there could be much more than a grain of truth in that statement.

 

If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so.  You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line.  Please be sure to check out our MeWe page here and check us out at ProAmerica Only here.

If you appreciate independent conservative reports like this, please go here and support us on Patreon and get your conservative pro-Trump gear here.

While you’re at it, be sure to check out our friends at Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative front-page founded by ex-military!

Republished with permission Conservative Firing Line

 

Please Spread the Word and Share This Post

Viewpoints expressed herein are of the article’s author(s), or of the person(s) or organization(s) quoted or linked therein, and do not necessarily represent those of True Conservative Pundit

Subscribe to my daily newsletter, and join hundreds of daily readers and receive news and relevant commentary

Don't forget to follow True Conservative Pundit on Facebook, Gab, SpreelyUSA Life, Twitter, and The Deplorables Network

If you value what you see on True Conservative Pundit, please consider donating, any amount helps

donate to TCP News

About Joe Newby

Founded in May 2012 by Joe Newby, a 10-year veteran of the Marine Corps who worked as a grassroots activist in the 1980s and 1990s, the Conservative Firing Line is your place for hard-hitting conservative news and opinion.

Leave a comment - or not. We have NO tolerance for trolls, abusive and inflammatory comments, or those laced with profanity. No more than two links. Keep it clean and on point, or be banned.

x

Check Also

Headline News 11/17/2019

By TCP Staff “An Oasis in a world of fake news – ...