HOSEA 4:6 PROJECT
March the 16th, 2019
Hebraic Year 5779
Fellow patriots, please listen to this short, inspiring message from General Flynn. General Michael Flynn exemplifies patriotism, courage, and love of God and country - despite some of his own countrymen relentlessly attacking him. Donations for his defense are greatly appreciated. If you can only give $5.00, please do so - every little bit helps. Thank you so much, and God bless. Letter from General Flynn.
“Son of Man, I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; therefore hear a word from My mouth, and give them warning from Me” (Ezekiel 3:17).
– The role of a watchman is to warn and teach.
“…But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the Shofar, so that the people are warned; and then the sword comes and takes any one of them, I will hold the watchman responsible for the deaths” (Ezekiel 33:6).
If you have not seen the original report, you may read it here: The Trump Israeli Peace Plan – a VERY Bad Idea With Steep Consequences
Mentioned below are slivers of said Trump Middle East Peace Plan as given from an Israeli source. As with my earlier report on this subject, if said details previously and below are formally and officially announced, I shudder as to what Yahweh Elohe Yisrael – The Lord God of Israel(Psalm 59:5; Isaiah 17:6; Zephaniah 2:9) will say since NO stone or twig of Israel’s Land is to be given away; by covenant with the Lord, Israel is the “Apple of His eyes,” and the Land of Israel, all of it, shall remain as the Lord’s territory for the enjoyment of His people, the Jews, and as the location on earth upon which He shall return.
The Israel Middle East Peace Plan coordinated by Jared Kushner, President Trump’s son-in-law and Senior White House Advisor, is finished. The so-called “Deal of the Century” is 175 to 200 pages, and fewer than six people have access to the complete document. The following points have been obtained and selectively released below:
1. The President was briefed on several occasions as the plan neared completion, and he is reportedly “happy with the parameters of the proposed deal,” per a senior administration official. The U.S. Ambassador to Israel David Friedman, senior advisor and son-in-law Jared Kushner, and Mideast special peace envoy Jason Greenblatt all have reviewed the proposed document.
2. The Trump Middle East Plan redraws Israel’s boundaries and resolves final status issues. Kushner has stated on a couple of occasions the plan will “have a broad economic impact, not only on Israel and the Palestinians, but on the entire region as well.” Kushner claims, “…there is a free flow of people and of goods. We must create new opportunities.” Kushner continued by sharing it is noted the intra-Palestinian political divides – with the PLO in charge in parts of the West Bank and Hamas ruling the Gaza Strip. Kushner states, “We want to see the Palestinians united under one leadership, the Palestinians want a non-corrupt government that cares for their own interests.”
3. Trump has publicly stated that Israel will now pay a higher price in peace negotiations with the Palestinians since Israel won “very big” with the recent U.S. Embassy move to Jerusalem. Now the Palestinians “will get something very good…it’s their turn.” At the end of this month, March, Kushner will travel to the five Gulf countries to discuss the specifics and garner regional support for the plan. The Iranian threat to Israel is very real, and this threat is a shared concern by Israel and the Arab countries. The Middle East Peace Plan will be presented and made public by the end of April which gives Israel time to finish elections on April 9th, and begin transitions based on those elections. Trump wants to move quickly so as not to become bogged down as his own 2020 Presidential Election begins in earnest.
4. There is confirmation the Kushner Plan has been presented to Israel, Palestinians, Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Egypt. Jerusalem will have its’ boundaries reordered, as some of the city will be changed to Palestinian control. Approximately 85% of Judea and Samaria will be now included in the Palestinian state. Certain northern sections of the current Jerusalem municipal boundaries, captured by Israel in the 1967 war will be given to Palestine. Arab village and refugee camp in this location will be transferred to the Palestinian state, along with Arab neighborhoods in southern Jerusalem captured in the same war. Security check points will be reduced in the Trump/Kushner Plan. The United States will infuse $25 billion into the Palestinian Authority by way of investments, as well as an additional $40 billion into Egypt, Jordan and Lebanon.
LYLE J. RAPACKI, Ph.D. is an Intelligence and Threat Assessment Specialist who has provided intelligence briefings and consultations to selected members of the Arizona State Legislature on Border Security, Deviant Movement Groups, and threats to State sovereignty from May 2010 thru April of 2018. Dr. Rapacki’s reports, briefings and consultations have enlarged to include elected and law enforcement officials across the country. Lyle believes he is now being directed to sound the Shofar of Warning to the Remnant Church of the challenges and threats directed ahead. He is the author of the successful and quick reading Amazon books: “Our Forefathers truly Appealed to Heaven” $10, Amazon Kindle E-books $7.