By Lyle Rapacki
Mexico is Angry!
At least in one manner there has been a reversal, and the Mexicans from the State of Sonora, Mexico do not like it! Nope! They don’t like this one bit. The public anger of Mexican officials is not only noticeable, but laughable. Officials from the State of Sonora, Mexico are angry at the influx of Mexicans into Mexico! Yes…you read that correctly.
Nine state legislators from the Mexican State of Sonora traveled to Tucson to complain about Arizona’s new employer crackdown on illegals from Mexico. It seems many Mexican illegal s are returning to their hometowns, and the officials in the Sonora state government are ticked off. A delegation of nine state legislators from Sonora were in Tucson this past Tuesday to complain that Arizona’s new ‘Employer Sanctions Law’ will have a devastating effect on the Mexican state. At a news conference, the legislators said that Sonora – Arizona’s southern neighbor made up of mostly small towns cannot handle the demand for housing, jobs and schools that it will face as Mexican workers return to their hometowns from the USA without jobs or money.
The Arizona law, which took effect January 1, punishes Arizona employers who knowingly hire individuals without valid legal documents to work in the United States. Penalties include suspension of, or loss of, their business license. The Mexican legislators are angry because their own citizens are returning to their hometowns, placing a burden on THEIR state government instead of Arizona. “How can Arizona pass a law like this?” asked Mexican Rep. Leticia Amparano-Gamez, who represents Nogales. “There is not one person living in Sonora who does not have a friend or relative working in Arizona,” she said, speaking in Spanish. “Mexico is not prepared for this, for the tremendous problems it will face as more and more Mexicans working in Arizona and who were sending money to their families return to their hometowns in Sonora without jobs,” she said. “We are one family, socially and economically,” she said of the people of Sonora and Arizona.
Wrong! The United States is a sovereign nation, not a subsidiary of Mexico. American taxpayers are not responsible for the welfare of Mexico’s citizens. It’s time for the Mexican government, and its citizens, to stop feeding parasitically off the United States and to start taking care of its/their own needs! Too bad other states within the USA don’t pass a law similar to that of Arizona’s.
*New Immigration Laws* be sure to read to the bottom or you will miss the message…
1. There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools.
2. All ballots will be in this nation’s language.
3. All government business will be conducted in our language.
4. Non-residents will NOT have the right to vote no matter how long they are here.
5. Non-citizens will NEVER be able to hold political office.
6. Foreigners will not be a burden to the taxpayers. No welfare, no food stamps, no health care, or any other government assistance programs. Any who are a burden will be deported.
7. Foreigners can invest in this country, but it must be an amount at least equal to 40,000 times the daily minimum wage.
8. If foreigners come here and buy land, their options will be restricted. Certain parcels including waterfront property are reserved for citizens naturally born into this country.
9. Foreigners may have NO protests; NO demonstrations, NO waving of a foreign flag, NO political organizing, NO bad-mouthing our president or his policies. These will lead to deportation.
10. If you do come to this country illegally, you will be actively hunted and, when caught, sent to jail until your deportation can be arranged. All assets will be taken from you.
Too strict? The above laws are the current immigration laws of MEXICO! If it’s good for American’s to obey Mexican laws, then it’s good vice versa!!!
Please Spread the Word and Share This Post
Viewpoints expressed herein are of the article’s author(s), or of the person(s) or organization(s) quoted or linked therein, and do not necessarily represent those of True Conservative Pundit
Subscribe to my daily newsletter, and join hundreds of daily readers and receive news and relevant commentary
If you value what you see on True Conservative Pundit, please consider donating, any amount helps