Fellow patriots, please listen to this short, inspiring message from General Flynn. General Michael Flynn exemplifies patriotism, courage, and love of God and country - despite some of his own countrymen relentlessly attacking him. Donations for his defense are greatly appreciated. If you can only give $5.00, please do so - every little bit helps. Thank you so much, and God bless. Letter from General Flynn.
By Tim Brown
At the end of November 2018, I reported on the number of Muslims that won political office during the elections. However, have you heard of the Muslim judges that were elected to be on the bench in several key states?
California, Michigan, Texas and New York all elected Muslim judges.
At least six positions for judge were filled by Muslims. Keep in mind, that their ideology, theology and law are diametrically opposed to American and Biblical law.
The following is the list of these six judges:
- Adel A. Harb is the nonpartisan judge of the 3rd Circuit Court in Michigan.
Harb was appointed on October 22, 2015, by Republican Governor Rick Snyder to fill the vacancy left by the retirement of Daniel Ryan. He ran unopposed for election in 2016 to serve out the remainder of Ryan’s term.
- George Abdallah Jr. is the nonpartisan judge of the Superior Court of San Joaquin County California Office 12 in California.
Abdallah earned his undergraduate degree from the University of California and his J.D. from Humphreys College of Law.
- Halim Dhanidina is a nonpartisan Division 3 judge of the California 2nd District Court of Appeal. Gov. Jerry Brown (D) appointed Dhanidina to replace Justice Richard Aldrich on July 24, 2018, and he was confirmed by the Commission on Judicial Appointments on August 23, 2018.
Dhanidina was previously a judge on the Superior Court of Los Angeles County in California from 2012 to 2018. He was appointed by Governor Jerry Brown in May 2012 to a newly created position.
Dhanidina was the first American-Muslim judge to be appointed to a California court.
Dhanidina received his undergraduate degree from Pomona College and J.D. degree from UCLA School of Law.
- Rabeea Collier is the Democratic judge of the Texas District Court 113 in Texas. Collier was elected to the office on November 6, 2018.
Collier was a 2016 candidate for the Texas 11th District Court in Texas. Collier lost in a primary runoff election on May 24, 2016.
Collier earned her B.A. in government from the University of Texas-Austin. She later received a J.D. from Texas Southern University. Collier is a private practice attorney.
- Sam Salamey is the nonpartisan judge of the Michigan Nineteenth Judicial District Court in Michigan.
Salamey received his undergraduate degree from Wayne State University in 1982 and his J.D. from the Thomas M. Cooley Law School in 1985.
- Shahabuddeen Ally is a Democratic judge of the New York City Civil Court New York County. Ally was elected to the office on November 6, 2018.
So, when you start seeing Shariah-compliant rulings coming from these judges, don’t say you weren’t warned.
It isn’t like we haven’t been seeing Muslims attempting to set up their own tribunals in violation of state law, or even judges already beginning to render rulings that are unconstitutional and in adherence with Shariah.
Republished with permission Freedom Outpost
Please Spread the Word and Share This Post
Viewpoints expressed herein are of the article’s author(s), or of the person(s) or organization(s) quoted or linked therein, and do not necessarily represent those of True Conservative Pundit
TCP News is an Amazon affiliate, by clicking certain links contained within posts, TCP may or may not earn a commission.
Another way you can support us is to purchase my book.
Subscribe to my daily newsletter, and join hundreds of daily readers and receive news and relevant commentary
If you value what you see on True Conservative Pundit, please consider donating, any amount helps