Fellow patriots, please listen to this short, inspiring message from General Flynn. General Michael Flynn exemplifies patriotism, courage, and love of God and country - despite some of his own countrymen relentlessly attacking him. Donations for his defense are greatly appreciated. If you can only give $5.00, please do so - every little bit helps. Thank you so much, and God bless. Letter from General Flynn.
By Dr. Eowyn
To quote the inimitable Yogi Berra: It’s déjà vu all over again.
There is increasing buzz on the net that Hillary Clinton means to run again for the Presidency in 2020.
Here are the signs:
(1) She continues to be in denial that she had lost the 2016 presidential election, but blames her loss on any and everything under the sun — white people, misogynists, women with no minds of their own, Bernie Sanders, and of course, the Russians. (See “Hillary Clinton blames election loss on 42 scapegoats”)
(2) She keeps insisting “No, I’m not over it”:
(3) She’s behaving like she’s running:
- Five times in the last month alone, Hillary sent e-mails touting her super PAC’s role in combating President Trump. Most seized on headline events, such as the family-separation issue at the southern border.
- She’s organizing:
- Hillary openly subverts President Trump with $800k donation to the “resistance” movement.
- Onward Together, formed in May of 2017, is a Hillary 2020 campaign vehicle in waiting. Onward Together’s homepage says the group “is dedicated to advancing the vision that earned [Hillary Clinton] nearly 66 million votes in the last election.”
- The day after Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy announced his retirement, Hillary introduced a newly- minted “resistance” organization called Demand Justice, which promises to protect “reproductive rights, voting rights and access to health care” by keeping Senate Democrats united in opposing any conservative Trump nominee. The executive director of Demand Justice is Brian Fallon, who was Hillary’s 2016 presidential campaign’s press secretary.
(4) There’s no one else. As Michael Goodwin writes in the New York Post, July 7, 2018:
First . . . there’s no clear front-runner for the nomination 18 months into Trump’s presidency, Clinton remains the closest thing to an incumbent. She’s also got numerous advantages, from name recognition to campaign experience to an off-the-shelf Cabinet, that could give her a head start.
Second, a crowded, diverse field diminishes the chances of anyone knocking her off. Recall how Trump outlasted 16 GOP rivals by having a committed core of supporters that grew as the field shrunk. Clinton could be in a similar position — unpopular among many, but also unbeatable by a single opponent.
Third, looking ahead to the 2020 primaries, she sees no reason to fear the favorite daughters and sons in key blue states. She would almost certainly beat Sen. Kamala Harris in California, Sen. Cory Booker in New Jersey and Gov. Andrew Cuomo in New York.
And please — forget Sanders and Joe Biden. Sanders is already 76 and Biden, at 75, has never been a viable candidate for president and still isn’t.
Fourth, money is not an issue. Some donors will resist Clinton at first, but any Dem nominee can count on all the money in the world to run against Trump.
Republished with permission Fellowship of the Minds
Please Spread the Word and Share This Post
Viewpoints expressed herein are of the article’s author(s), or of the person(s) or organization(s) quoted or linked therein, and do not necessarily represent those of True Conservative Pundit
TCP News is an Amazon affiliate, by clicking certain links contained within posts, TCP may or may not earn a commission.
Another way you can support us is to purchase my book.
Subscribe to my daily newsletter, and join hundreds of daily readers and receive news and relevant commentary
If you value what you see on True Conservative Pundit, please consider donating, any amount helps