Fellow patriots, please listen to this short, inspiring message from General Flynn. General Michael Flynn exemplifies patriotism, courage, and love of God and country - despite some of his own countrymen relentlessly attacking him. Donations for his defense are greatly appreciated. If you can only give $5.00, please do so - every little bit helps. Thank you so much, and God bless. Letter from General Flynn.
Until communities retake control of their local school boards, and until there are sweeping changes in the educational process so children are taught to read, write, and do arithmetic…oh, and write in cursive so their brains and neurological system can develop properly; and until the socialist agenda now rampant in our schools, including no longer teaching well or at any length about our founding as an exceptional nation, and what our founding documents truly mean, and why they came about in the first place; until Common Core and other New-World Order crap is sponged from the educational system; until dollar numbers demonstrate beyond a doubt that our classrooms are properly prepared with all the needed manipulatives – and Kleenex and toilet paper; until parents (tax payers) begin to demand a full accounting of the never ending cycle of pay increases which never seem to trickle down into classrooms; until school boards once again become accountable to the citizens of that particular district, there will continue to be an exodus of students into private or charter schools.
It has taken time to gain momentum but parents are beginning to grasp the scam of continued and increased funding for education while the product being turned out is less than impressive. One large school district in Arizona was excited to tell any and everyone who would listen that 80% of their senior’s graduate high school. What about the other 20% that don’t graduate?! And out of that 80% what is not told is that only 15-20% attend a university, with the remainder going on to junior college, but even then after a year many drop out. Junior College is fine, and actually makes great sense helping to get lower division college courses out of the way before tackling those within your major. Likewise junior college is less expensive than a university. But beneath the smiles and all is right with the world, a bitter and hard truth remains. A very large portion of students still matriculating cannot successfully work at the academic level they are occupying, much less at institutions of higher learning and taking challenging academics. Additionally…the social reprogramming and social Marxism deliberately taught in our school systems is atrocious and getting worse. As parents pull away from the quickly deteriorating schools and systems, turning to either home schooling, charter schools, or private schools funding based on student enrollments will also deteriorate, and teachers will once again be out marching and protesting.
Parents truly need to confront local school boards about turning out a better product, one based on time honored traditional educational practices, versus the shift to New Age and New-World Order philosophy and thinking. Parents are their child’s best advocate. Many parents have found their voices in this regard, and it shows by the numbers of children withdrawn from schools. Advocate on! Pulling your student from a poorly functioning/performing school is another form.
Children are our best hope for the future…take a long and sober look and tell me what you see?
Homeschooling skyrockets as more parents get fed up with Left-wing social engineering and violence in public schools
By JD Heyes
Thanks to the incessant Left-wing counter-culture social engineering and increasing levels of violence and bullying, more American parents are pulling their kids out of failing government schools and teaching them at home.
As reported by The Washington Times, the recent school shooting at Parkland, Fla., was the last straw for scores of parents. The paper noted that “the phones started ringing at the Texas Home School Coalition, and they haven’t stopped yet.”
Please Spread the Word and Share This Post
Viewpoints expressed herein are of the article’s author(s), or of the person(s) or organization(s) quoted or linked therein, and do not necessarily represent those of True Conservative Pundit
TCP News is an Amazon affiliate, by clicking certain links contained within posts, TCP may or may not earn a commission.
Another way you can support us is to purchase my book.
Subscribe to my daily newsletter, and join hundreds of daily readers and receive news and relevant commentary
If you value what you see on True Conservative Pundit, please consider donating, any amount helps