Fellow patriots, please listen to this short, inspiring message from General Flynn. General Michael Flynn exemplifies patriotism, courage, and love of God and country - despite some of his own countrymen relentlessly attacking him. Donations for his defense are greatly appreciated. If you can only give $5.00, please do so - every little bit helps. Thank you so much, and God bless. Letter from General Flynn.
By Dr. Eowyn
Before even meeting Kim Jong-un, President Trump has already achieved more with North Korea than all his predecessors.
To begin, President Trump has stood firm, despite North Korea’s missile tests and threatening bombastic rhetoric:
- In response to Kim’s threat to fire missiles at Guam, a U.S. territory on which is the Andersen Air Force Base, Trump responded that if North Korea failed to cease nuclear testing and threats, future threats would be “met with fire and fury and frankly power, the likes of which this world has never seen before,” and vowed to “totally destroy” North Korea if the United States were “forced to defend itself or its allies”.
- On September 23, 2017, the U.S. flew B-1B bombers from Guam and F-15C Eagle fighter escorts from Okinawa, in international airspace over waters east of North Korea.
- On October 9, 2017, two US B-1 bombers carried out mock missile launches off both coasts of South Korea, along with South Korean and Japanese fighter jets.
North Korea buckled:
- On March 8, 2018, following a meeting with President Trump, South Korean diplomat Chung Eui-yong revealed that Kim Jong-un had expressed “eagerness” to meet with Trump, which South Korean President Moon Jae-in calls a “miracle,” and that the U.S. accepted the invitation. Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said that “in the meantime, all sanctions and maximum pressure [on North Korea] must remain.”
- On April 21, 2018, Kim announced he would halt nuclear tests and intercontinental missile launches, as well as dismantle the atomic testing facility at Punggye-ri in the north east as a “transparent guarantee” of the end of testing. According to the South China Morning Post, two groups of Chinese experts say the Punggye-ri military facility had collapsed “putting China and other nearby nations at unprecedented risk of radioactive exposure” and that this could be the real reason behind Kim’s decision to end his missile and nuclear trials. Indeed, there were reports last year of major earthquakes and landslides in the facility’s mountainous area in the wake of five test blasts. See also “Just desserts: Kim Jong Un’s ballistic missile accidentally hit a North Korean city”.
- On April 27, the heads of South Korea and North Korea met at the DMZ (demilitarized zone) between the two countries — the first time since the Korean War that a North Korean leader had entered South Korean territory. The historic summit ended with both countries pledging to work towards complete denuclearization and removal of all nuclear weapons from the Korean Peninsula, as well as to declare, within the year, an official end to the Korean War that had ravaged the peninsula from 1950 to 1953.
The latest: Secretary of State Mike Pompeo just returned from North Korea with three Americans whom Pyongyang had held hostage. They landed at Andrews Air Force Base this morning at 2:00 A.M.
President Trump tweeted this morning:
I am pleased to inform you that Secretary of State Mike Pompeo is in the air and on his way back from North Korea with the 3 wonderful gentlemen that everyone is looking so forward to meeting. They seem to be in good health. Also, good meeting with Kim Jong Un. Date & Place set.
Secretary Pompeo and his “guests” will be landing at Andrews Air Force Base at 2:00 A.M. in the morning. I will be there to greet them. Very exciting!
President Trump had indicated that a date and place are set for the summit with Kim, but he will not yet reveal what they are.
If the US-North Korea summit goes well, Trump will be remembered and celebrated in history.
And the heads of Demonrats/liberals/Progressives will explode.
UPDATE (MAY 10):
Trump announced this morning that the US-NK summit will be in Singapore on June 12!
The highly anticipated meeting between Kim Jong Un and myself will take place in Singapore on June 12th. We will both try to make it a very special moment for World Peace!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 10, 2018
Republished with permission Fellowship of the Minds
Please Spread the Word and Share This Post
Viewpoints expressed herein are of the article’s author(s), or of the person(s) or organization(s) quoted or linked therein, and do not necessarily represent those of True Conservative Pundit
TCP News is an Amazon affiliate, by clicking certain links contained within posts, TCP may or may not earn a commission.
Another way you can support us is to purchase my book.
Subscribe to my daily newsletter, and join hundreds of daily readers and receive news and relevant commentary
If you value what you see on True Conservative Pundit, please consider donating, any amount helps