By Tim Brown
A full-page advertisement in the New York Times promoting insurrection this Saturday, November 4 states “This Nightmare Must End: THE TRUMP/PENCE REGIME MUST GO!”
“Nov. 4 It Begins,” the ad continues. “Join with the thousands who will gather in cities and towns across the country. A movement of protests that continue every day and night, growing until we become millions… determined now to stop until this regime is driven from power.”
RefuseFascism.org is where the advertisement directs fellow Communists and Fascists “To Find a Protest Near You.”
As we have pointed out before, the website promotes planned riots and insurrection disguised as “protests” in Boston, Chicago, Atlanta, Cincinnati, Austin, Seattle, Portland, Los Angeles, New York City, Omaha, and other cities.
Notice they are not showing up in the South except in Atlanta because they know they will get zero support, and probably a ton of opposition. That’s because they are cowards and their cowardice is expressed in the fact that they won’t show their faces in most cases.
We’ve previously reported on the November 4 insurrections planned around the country. In September, I warned you that this was coming.
According to RefuseFascism.org, the Soros and Hillary Clinton-funded Communists will be taking “To The Streets And Public Squares in cities and towns across the country continuing day after day and night after night—not stopping—until our DEMAND is met.”
Though they claim “in the name of humanity” to “refuse to accept a fascist America,” they are all to eager to impose a Marxist one.
They refer to the “Trump/Pence regime” as a “nightmare” that “must end” and “must go.”
And what makes these people think that Trump/Pence are such a nightmare? Is it because they are against the Constitution? Is it because they are for stopping free speech? Are they eager to infringe on your right to keep and bear arms? Nope, none of that.
They believe they are a nightmare for the following reasons:
- Immigrants living in terror—their next step could mean detention, deportation, being torn from children and loved ones.
- Muslims and refugees demonized, banned and cast out.
- Millions—children, the elderly, disabled, the sick, the poor—denied healthcare, food assistance, the very right to live.
- Women objectified, degraded, and denied the basic right to control their own reproduction, with fundamentalist Christian fascism increasingly being made law.
- LGBTQ people stigmatized, ostracized, and denied civil rights recently won.
- Black and Latino people openly threatened by the President, with maximum sentencing, stop-and-frisk going national, intensified police brutality and murder of our youth with no holds barred.
- People all over the world facing bombings, occupations, war and the threat of nuclear war with Donald Trump’s “America First” finger on the nuclear trigger.
- The truth bludgeoned—lies and more lies—critical thinking being destroyed in education and public discourse.
- The whole planet in peril from a regime that denies global warming and shreds all environmental protections.
- A regime step by step discarding basic democratic rights, targeting group after group, and suppressing dissent and resistance. A regime unleashing the violence of white supremacists, anti-semites, and fascist thugs. This is fascism—a qualitative change in how society is governed. History has shown that fascism must be stopped before it becomes too late.
Here’s the ad ran in NYT.
Can you imagine the outrage if a Christian organization wanted to promote a rally to abolish abortion in the NYT? I’m sure they would be promptly turned down.
Yet, here is a media rag that is state-controlled, and we know they are state controlled, offering advertisement for a group that has ties to known Communists, Fascists and Islamists.
NYT is about as anti-American as you can get!
The New American adds:
“In the name of humanity”? The Revolutionary Communist Party/Refuse Fascism fanatics still believe that Mao was fully justified in murdering tens of millions of Chinese and torturing, imprisoning, and enslaving hundreds of millions more. The RCP/Refuse Fascism cadres form a major component of the masked, black-clad Antifa thugs who have been rioting and causing mayhem throughout America for the past year.
It’s no secret that the New York Times has been pro-communist for over a century. From covering up Stalin’s genocide of millions of Ukrainians to helping make Fidel Castro the dictator of Cuba, to glorifying Mao Zedong, to romanticizing communist Weather Underground terrorist Bill Ayers — and much, much more, the Times has been foremost among media organizations promoting communism worldwide. In fact, this year, in celebration of the hundredth anniversary of the Bolshevik Revolution, the Times has run an appalling series of articles under the heading “Red Century” that wistfully pine for the romantic era of the gulag and the Lubyanka.
This is not the first time that the Times has aided the RCP/Refuse Fascism communists by running an ad for their subversive operations. As we reported in January, the Times ran a similar full-page ad for RCP/Refuse Fascism to gin up support for the mayhem that was unleashed on President Donald Trump’s inauguration.
These people are not set to engage in peaceful demonstrations or redressing their government for grievances. They are out for blood.
As we reported earlier today:
Anti-fascist activists, or “antifa,” increasingly mobilized in the wake of President Trump’s election, are unapologetic about what they describe as the necessary use of violence to combat authoritarianism.
While both experts on the movement and activists within it emphasize that not everyone who participates in anti-fascist activism engages in violence, they say the use of force is intrinsic to their political philosophy.
According to Politico, their increasingly violent tactics have caused the Department of Homeland Security to officially classify their activities as “domestic terrorist violence”…
Federal authorities have been warning state and local officials since early 2016 that leftist extremists known as “antifa” had become increasingly confrontational and dangerous, so much so that the Department of Homeland Security formally classified their activities as “domestic terrorist violence,” according to interviews and confidential law enforcement documents obtained by POLITICO.
Antifa is not about free speech nor is it about being anti-fascist. It’s about totalitarianism and Communism. It knows nothing of freedom, but rather slavery. It must be opposed.
Republished with permission Freedom Outpost
Please Spread the Word and Share This Post
Viewpoints expressed herein are of the article’s author(s), or of the person(s) or organization(s) quoted or linked therein, and do not necessarily represent those of True Conservative Pundit
Subscribe to my daily newsletter, and join hundreds of daily readers and receive news and relevant commentary
If you value what you see on True Conservative Pundit, please consider donating, any amount helps