By Mike Adams on D.C. Clothesline
Advertisement article continues below
Are you a Deplorable? Check out these "Deplorable" coffee mugs, and start your morning off right! Or maybe you want to build the wall! Be sure to check out the biggest and best conservative store on the Internet!
(Natural News) We interrupt our usual editorial coverage to give you a heads up on what’s coming this week from the lying mainstream media, which has proven again and again that it has no morals, no ethics, no dedication to facts and no real journalism whatsoever.
Brace yourself for a barrage of fake news from the mainstream media that will be catapulted into your consciousness starting tomorrow. According to multiple news reports, the corrupt special counsel Robert Mueller has filed criminal charges stemming from his tainted investigation into people affiliated with the Trump administration. But this is all a deliberate distraction from the exploding Uranium One and Fusion GPS scandals, both of which are ensnaring not just Hillary Clinton but also James Comey and even Robert Mueller himself, who was head of the FBI when Clinton rubber stamped the selling of U.S. uranium supplies to Russia.
Over the last few days, for example, the US DOJ has granted approval for an FBI informant with detailed knowledge of the Clinton / Comey criminality to testify before the U.S. Senate. That testimony will be on the record in a few weeks, and it will result in criminal indictments against Obama era officials and Clinton cohorts who have been running a massive collusion cartel for at least the last eight years.
Now, it’s an all-out political war because Mueller, Comey, Hillary Clinton, Lynch and even Eric Holder know they are all going to be indicted for corruption and treason if they can’t destroy Trump and get him impeached.
Sean Hannity is spearheading much of the media coverage on all this, and he deserves some kind of Congressional Medal of Honor for taking so much enemy fire during all this… he’s practically a “war hero” at this point, at least as far as journalists can be war heroes.
The Gateway Pundit is also blazing a trail of amazing investigative journalism on all this, so much so that The Gateway Pundit has now become my No. 1 source for news on breaking scandals out of Washington D.C. We are sourcing their stories in many of the articles published at Clinton.news and Trump.news as well.
TGP has the very best coverage on the corruption and collusion of Robert Mueller, James Comey, Hillary Clinton and the whole gang of political mafia bosses. Here’s a recent TGP story that details the astonishing criminality of these operatives and how they collude and conspire to destroy their political enemies:
Crooked Cop Mueller Leaks Investigation Info to CNN Continuing His Long History of Corrupt and Criminal Actions
Originally published by The Gateway Pundit. Reprinted without permission, but with the right intentions.
Robert Mueller continued with his now widely reported corrupt and criminal activities last night by leaking information sealed by the courts to CNN. This is just another corrupt and criminal act in Mueller’s corrupt and criminal career.
Last night we found out from information leaked to CNN that the Mueller investigation has filed charges in the ongoing superfluous investigation into President Trump and the far out possibility that he colluded with Russia in the 2016 election. CNN reported that:
A federal grand jury in Washington, DC, on Friday approved the first charges in the investigation led by special counsel Robert Mueller, according to sources briefed on the matter. The charges are still sealed under orders from a federal judge.
In typical bad cop form, former FBI Head and current Special Counsel Mueller proved again that he is as dirty as it gets.
Mueller’s career is littered with numerous investigations of major scandals and likely crimes that Mueller did not meaningfully investigate as FBI Director resulting in no arrests and no consequences. All of these resulted in the Clintons and/or Obama Administration getting away with criminal activities:
IRS Targeting (2010-2013): the IRS intentionally selected and then delayed or denied tax-exempt 501(c)(3) applications from conservative groups to prevent them from participating in the 2012 election, followed by IRS agent Lois Lerner invoking her Fifth Amendment privilege against self-incrimination. (No charges have been filed of any wrong doing by any government officials in this case.)
Fast and Furious (2010): this ATF program, which seems to have served no rational purpose, allowed over 2,000 guns to be purchased illegally inside the United States and then “walked” into Mexico for use by criminals, one of which was later used in the 2010 murder of Border Agent Brian Terry by the member of a Mexican cartel
Associated Press Spying (2012): the Department of Justice illegally seized the communications of AP reporters made during April and May 2012, allowing the DOJ to unmask journalists’ confidential sources
Clinton Foundation Pay-for-Play (2009-2013): during the period in which Hillary Clinton held the office of Secretary of State, the Clinton Foundation and Bill Clinton received millions of dollars in paid speaking fees and a million dollar “gift”from countries involved in matters with the State Department, many of which had ties to terrorism and human rights abuses; some of these funds were apparently diverted from charitable causes to personal expenses, such as Chelsea Clinton’s 2010 wedding.
Russian Uranium Deal (2009-2013): Hillary Clinton’s State Department approved a deal allowing a Russian company to control 20% of the uranium mining production capacity inside the United States, which was followed by millions of dollars in donations to the Clinton Foundation from people associated with the transaction. This past week information was reported that prior to the Obama administration approving the very controversial deal in 2010 giving Russia 20% of America’s Uranium through the approved sale of Uranium One, the FBI had evidence that Russian nuclear industry officials were involved in bribery, kickbacks, extortion and money laundering in order to benefit Vladimir Putin, says a report by The Hill. Mueller was the head of the FBI at this time! He was even hand picked by Hillary Clinton to hand over uranium to Russia on an airport tarmac at this time.
Clinton Private Email Server (2009-2013): during her entire tenure as Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton dodged Freedom of Information Act requirements by using a private email server to conduct official government business, as well as sent and received classified information that was Top Secret over an unsecured system—an “extremely reckless” (and obviously illegal) act.”
Mueller by not upholding the law in these cases above created a two-tiered system of law in the US – Laws for the political elite and laws for everyone else.
Mueller’s acceptance of the lead role in the investigation into Russia is another obvious example of his corrupt and criminal tendencies. Based on numerous accounts he has obvious conflicts of interest and even liberal publications like the USA Today have called for Mueller to step down as special prosecutor because of his conflicts of interest with the investigation he is carrying on. Now we know he took over the investigation in spite of his criminal activities in covering up the FBI investigation into Uranium One. A person of integrity would easily have seen his conflicts of interest and would recuse himself.
There are now speculations that Mueller was hired by Rosenstein to cover up their illegal actions related to Uranium One. It’s also suspected that Mueller is spending like a drunken sailor on the investigation. Also, it is now clear that the dossier used as evidence to spy on Trump and create the special investigation was promoted by the Clintons and is totally based on lies from a company (Fusion) known for slanderous reporting.
The entire team Mueller has hired to assist in the Russia investigation is former Obama and Clinton related attornies. Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s attorneys are a Who’s Who of Liberal Activism.
Here is a summary of the Mueller team:
- Robert Mueller – Special Counsel Team leader. — Best friend to fired leaker James Comey a key witness in the case and cohort at the FBI in assisting Mueller with many of the cases noted above.
- Rush Atkinson, an attorney on detail from the Criminal Division’s Fraud Section at the Department of Justice
— Donated $200 to Clinton in 2016
- Peter Carr – DOJ spokesman under Barack Obama.
- Andrew Goldstein, a public corruption prosecutor on detail from the U.S. Attorney’s Office in the Southern District of New York
— Worked under Trump-basher Preet Bharara in the liberal New York southern district.
- Adam Jed, an appellate attorney on detail from DOJ’s Civil Division. — Defended Obamacare at the DOJ.
- Lisa Page, an attorney on detail from the FBI’s Office of the General Counsel and a former trial attorney with the Criminal Division’s Organized Crime and Gang Section – Investigated Ukrainian oligarch Dmitry Firtash, a one-time business partner of former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort, at the DOJ.
- Elizabeth Prelogar, an appellate attorney on detail from the Office of the Solicitor General. -Fluent in Russian; former law clerk to Justices Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Elena Kagan.
- James Quarles, a former partner at WilmerHale and a former assistant special prosecutor for the Watergate Special Prosecution Force. –Former assistant special prosecutor on the Watergate Special Prosecution Force.
- Jeannie Rhee, a former partner at WilmerHale who has served in the Office of Legal Counsel at DOJ and as an assistant U.S. attorney for the District of Columbia. — Rhee is a Clinton Foundation Lawyer and former Deputy Assistant Attorney General in the Office of Legal Counsel under Barack Obama.
- Brandon Van Grack, an attorney on detail from the Justice Department’s National Security Division.
— Led a grand jury inquiry in Northern Virginia scrutinizing former Trump associate Michael Flynn’s foreign lobbying.
- Andrew Weissmann, who is on detail from the Criminal Division’s Fraud Section and who has served as general counsel at the FBI and as an assistant U.S. attorney for the Eastern District of New York. — Weissmann donated $2,300 to the Obama Victory Fund in 2008, $2,000 to the DNC in 2006 and at least $2,300 to the Clinton campaign in 2007.
- Aaron Zebley, a former partner at WilmerHale who has previously served with Mueller at the FBI and has served as an assistant U.S. attorney in the Eastern District of Virginia. — Worked with Robert Mueller at the WilmerHale firm.
- Aaron Zelinsky, an attorney on detail from the U.S. Attorney’s Office in the District of Maryland. — Worked under Assistant AG Rod Rosenstein in Maryland.
- Zainab Ahmad, a top national security prosecutor on detail from U.S. Attorney’s Office in the Eastern District of New York.
- Michael Dreeben, an appellate attorney on detail from the Office of the Solicitor General, described by former colleagues as one of the brightest criminal law experts of the past two generations.
It is very clear that Mueller is a very dishonest, bad and morally corrupt cop and he should not only recuse himself from the Russia investigation, he should be under investigation himself for all of the above items. It appears he leaked information to CNN to curtail the focus on his corrupt actions and inactions.
God please bring this country justice! Lock up Corrupt and Criminal Mueller and the rest of the Deep State!
Courtesy of Natural News
Viewpoints expressed herein are of the article’s author(s), or of the person(s) or organization(s) quoted or linked therein, and do not necessarily represent those of True Conservative Pundit
Subscribe to my daily newsletter, and join hundreds of daily readers and receive news and relevant commentary
If you value what you see on True Conservative Pundit, please consider donating, any amount helps.
I seek first the kingdom of Christ because everything else in this world is perishing. All that I have is from God who is always faithful. I have worked hard all my life and will continue as long as God lends me breath. The mistakes and bad judgments I made in my life all stemmed from me trying to work things out by myself. I have learned the hard way that the victory over all of my problems and the answers to all of my desires lie solely in my Savior, Jesus Christ.
It is now my desire to share the words that God gives me to encourage and give hope to others who need the strength that only faith in Christ can give.