Fellow patriots, please listen to this short, inspiring message from General Flynn. General Michael Flynn exemplifies patriotism, courage, and love of God and country - despite some of his own countrymen relentlessly attacking him. Donations for his defense are greatly appreciated. If you can only give $5.00, please do so - every little bit helps. Thank you so much, and God bless. Letter from General Flynn.
If you use or have ever used Google as your search engine, Google’s “cookies” actually keeps track of and save your search history.
Follow these instructions to delete what Google has on your search history:
(1) Go to this link: https://myactivity.google.com/myactivity
(2) Click right on the notification boxes that appear on your screen, until you get a clear “Google My Activity” page.
(3) You’ll see three dots (arranged vertically) in the right top bar, like this (I’ve circled the three dots in red and painted a red arrow pointing to the dots):
(3) Left-click the three dots.
(4) Click “Delete activity by” in the drop-down menu. You’ll be taken to a new page called “Delete activity by”.
(5) Click the arrow under “Delete by date”.
(6) Click “All time” in the drop-down menu, then click “Delete”.
(7) Ignore the warning “Before you delete” blah, blah, blah — and click “OK”.
(8) Ignore the new box that pop ups, saying “These items will be permanently deleted from your Google account” — and click “Delete”.
(9) A black box will appear in the bottom left of your screen, confirming that you have “Deleted activity from all time”.
(10) Do the above 1-9 steps for each browser you use.
(11) Periodically repeat the above 1-9 steps to continuously delete what Google has saved of your Internet search history.
H/t DuckDuckGo and GiGi
Republished with permission Fellowship of the Minds
Please Spread the Word and Share This Post
Viewpoints expressed herein are of the article’s author(s), or of the person(s) or organization(s) quoted or linked therein, and do not necessarily represent those of True Conservative Pundit
Another way you can support us is to purchase my book
Subscribe to my daily newsletter, and join hundreds of daily readers and receive news and relevant commentary
If you value what you see on True Conservative Pundit, please consider donating, any amount helps