Fellow patriots, please listen to this short, inspiring message from General Flynn. General Michael Flynn exemplifies patriotism, courage, and love of God and country - despite some of his own countrymen relentlessly attacking him. Donations for his defense are greatly appreciated. If you can only give $5.00, please do so - every little bit helps. Thank you so much, and God bless. Letter from General Flynn.
By Linda Kimball
According to long-time national security expert Lt. Col. Robert “Bob” Maginnis (ret.), a senior fellow with the Family Research Council (FRC), there is “a lot of witchcraft” and “hedonism” in Washington, D.C., so much so that when he thinks of Sodom and Gomorrah he often thinks of the nation’s capital “in the same thought.” (FRC’s Lt. Col. Maginnis: There’s ‘a Lot of Witchcraft’ in Washington, D.C., Michael Chapman, cnsnews.com, April 24, 2017)
Neo-paganism, witchcraft, and Eastern systems are of the world view of monism which teaches that all that exists is one self-evolved, self-sufficient substance and/or energy field which may be divine spirit or impersonal mind (pantheism) or spiritless physical substance (materialism).
Monism is held in common by all of the world’s ancient mystery religions underlying modern Secular Humanism (evolutionary secular humanism) and occult New Age spirituality, a kind of Cosmic Humanism firmly anchored in Hinduism and Buddhism.
All of the ancient mysteries were monistic. Monism originated in the city of Babylon in Mesopotamia and migrated from there to every corner of the world. Hinduism is an offshoot of the original Babylonian monism (via the Aryans of ancient Persia) and Buddhism is an offshoot of Hinduism:
“All of the Eastern religions of today are ultimately traceable to ancient Babylon, where the post-Flood rebellion against God began.” (The New World Religion, Gary Kah, p. 246)
The heart of ancient mystery traditions is the Great Lie of Genesis 3. Emanating from the heart are four central presuppositions:
1. Monism: There is no Creator-creature distinction, or distinctions between good and evil, male and female, past and present, immutability and change. Nor is there eternal separation of saved and lost. Thus all men are gods in process of evolution. From this it follows that all separations (i.e., male from female) and oppositions such as those presented by good and evil are illusory manifestations of the one divine substance (occult reality). All objects (planets, rivers, trees) and individuals are parts or aspects of the all-inclusive divine one-substance:
“The Hindus call it atom-paramatma, Brahmin, and sat-chit-ananda (‘being-consciousness bliss’) (The Mystery of Death, Tal Brooke, p 97)
2. Man is inwardly divine, one with God in essence. Since there is only one substance or energy field and men are emanations of it, then mans own consciousness provides the specific connecting link. In experiencing this reality via meditation and other occult techniques, man experiences oneness with the divine. All forms of occult philosophy are united around the central belief that the inner or real self of man is God:
“This is the fundamental form of the primary lie spoken of in Genesis. ‘You will be like God,’ Gen. 3:5, RSV (ibid)
3. Life’s purpose is to realize the divine within. The path is usually the way of supreme illumination or gnosis (supreme knowledge) reached by spiritual and psychic techniques practiced by craft adepts and adepts of raja or kundalini yoga:
“The idea is that the person is a cosmic amnesiac who has forgotten his true divine identity, but the right system will remind him that he is really God after all. The closer he is to becoming God, the more conscious he becomes.” (ibid, p. 98)
4. Self-realization leads to psycho-spiritual power. As an initiate of the craft (witchcraft) or yoga advances upon the path of enlightenment or gnosis he becomes increasingly attuned with the divine ‘one’ and its relationship to the material world of reality, ‘creation.’ Thus as man-god he allegedly becomes master and creator of his own reality. And since reality is supposedly composed of consciousness, the adept learns to control reality by controlling consciousness. Therefore, since matter is created or dematerialized with the ease of a divine conjurer the universe is the creation of the man-god:
“It is our creation now. We make the rules. We establish the parameters of reality. We create the world, and because we do, we no longer feel beholden to outside forces. We no longer have to justify our behavior, for we are now the architects of the universe. We are responsible to nothing outside ourselves for we are the kingdom, the power, and the glory forever and ever.” (Algeny, Jeremy Rifkin, 1983, p. 188)
“Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions and envy, drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.” Galatians 5:19-21
Witchcraft involves the manipulation of the demonic host through incantations, the casting of spells, meditation, visualization, chanting, burning candles and other special rituals. (1, 2) It can also involve communication with demonic spirits impersonating the dead, sexual perversions, and other evils. The Bible clearly teaches that the dead cannot communicate with the living as pantheism and monism hold as there is a great chasm separating the dead from the the third heaven (2 Cor. 12:2; Luke 16:26), the very dwelling place of God and the living.
It is well documented that perversions, murder, insanity, possession and other evils, including human sacrifice, occur in Western witchcraft, Satanism and Eastern mysticism (e.g., tantric yoga) as well as pagan and pantheist occult religion in general. In his “Occultism, Witchcraft and Cultural Fashions,” the noted cultural anthropologist Mircea Eliade of the University of Chicago refers to the interconnections between European witchcraft and Hindu Tantric yoga. He argues that “even a rapid perusal of the Hindu and Tibetan documents” reveals the connection:
“As a matter of fact, all the features associated with European witches are – with the exception of Satan and the Sabbath – claimed also by Indo-Tibetan yogis and magicians. They too are supposed to fly through the air, render themselves invisible, kill at a distance, master demons and ghosts, and so on. Moreover, some of (them) boast that they break all the religious taboos and social rules; that they practice human sacrifice, cannibalism, and all manner of orgies, including incestuous intercourse, and that they eat excrement, nauseating animals, and devour human corpses. In other words, they proudly claim all the crimes and horrible ceremonies cited ad nauseum in the western European witch trials.” (Psychic Forces, Chapter 22, “The Occult History of Parapsychology,” Clifford Wilson and John Weldon, pp. 341-49)
All occultists deal in strange fire and will eventually be consumed by it. Before it’s too late they need to learn from the sorcerers and witches who came to a saving knowledge of Christ in Acts 19:19:
“And many of those who practiced magic brought their books together and began burning them in the sight of all; and they counted up the price of them and found it fifty thousand pieces of silver.”
1. “Witchcraft, Wicca, and Neopaganism,” Marcia Montenegro, Christian Answers for the New Age
2. The Bible and Witchcraft: What the Bible Says, Sherif Michael, BibleResources.org
Republished with permission Patriots and Liberty
Please Spread the Word and Share This Post
Viewpoints expressed herein are of the article’s author(s), or of the person(s) or organization(s) quoted or linked therein, and do not necessarily represent those of True Conservative Pundit
TCP News is an Amazon affiliate, by clicking certain links contained within posts, TCP may or may not earn a commission.
Another way you can support us is to purchase my book.
Subscribe to my daily newsletter, and join hundreds of daily readers and receive news and relevant commentary
If you value what you see on True Conservative Pundit, please consider donating, any amount helps