Fellow patriots, please listen to this short, inspiring message from General Flynn. General Michael Flynn exemplifies patriotism, courage, and love of God and country - despite some of his own countrymen relentlessly attacking him. Donations for his defense are greatly appreciated. If you can only give $5.00, please do so - every little bit helps. Thank you so much, and God bless. Letter from General Flynn.
Since last year’s presidential campaign, I’ve been following a blogger named Jim Stone (not his real name), who claims to be a former NSA spook and calls himself a “truthseeker” “freelance journalist”.
Very little is known about “Jim Stone”. I found only these on the web:
- Ken Adachi, “Jim Stone: The ‘Groundbreaking’ Fukushima Whistleblower is Now ‘The Fugitive,’ Running for His Life,” Educate Yourself, March 3, 2012.
- Andrew MacGregor, “Just exactly who is Jim Stone?,” Abundant Hope, October 18, 2013.
I’ve found Jim Stone to be useful because he seems to have his ear to the ground. He is among the first to pick up important stories either before or ignored by Drudge Report. I also like him because he’s a Trump supporter.
That being said, Stone is an acquired taste because:
- His writing is of the quick-dash unpolished variety, often unsourced.
- His website Jim Stone does not have a stable URL as other websites do, e.g., Fellowship of the Minds‘ URL is always http://fellowshipoftheminds.com. In the case of Jim Stone, the only stable URL is the prefix http://126.96.36.199. When you enter http://188.8.131.52 into your browser, you’ll get the Jim Stone URL of that day, which is http://184.108.40.206 followed by (something something).html. As an example, Jim Stone‘s URL yesterday is 220.127.116.11/baaasepagee9.html. But if you go to that URL today, you’ll get the same page that you read yesterday. The only way to access fresh content is to enter the prefix URL (http://18.104.22.168) and hit “enter”.
- Stone gives himself special credibility by claiming that, of all the many Alternative Media websites, his site alone is under constant cyber attack by TPTB, which accounts for his site’s weird format, as well as justifies Stone asking his readers for financial donations to sustain him each month.
Beginning a couple of days ago, however, something shifted. Stone is calling on Trumpers to turn to violence as the only solution. Here’s what he wrote yesterday:
A violent outcome may be unavoidable
It is getting hard to do my job of stopping that.
What do I think my job is? To inform people well enough to cause the elite to back off, and not force a violent revolution. But as the days go by, and we get to see just how corrupt the system is, and how mysteriously stupid Trump seems to be on certain topics, and how his hands are completely tied with what he does know about, it is beginning to look like an insurmountable task to prevent the worst possible outcome.
Remember Joe Stack? The guy who supposedly wrote a big manifesto and flew his plane into an IRS building? The IRS version of that event is totally debunked on this web site, but there was a key line in the manifesto Joe Stack probably wrote (this manifesto said nothing about suicide and was obviously about taking direct action against corruption). What was that line? “Violence is not only the answer, it is the only answer”. Joe stack [sic] knew years ago what is becoming more than evident now. Let’s hope to God Trump is the man to save it all, because if he ends up failing we will be completely out of alternative options.
Every day now I am ending up reading headlines which if discussed can only be solved with violence – from the CIA leaks, to car crash murders, to mysterious suicides, tainted vaccines marching ahead like there is no resistance at all – so many different things, because every time something new develops it makes it more and more obvious that we really are running out of options. I am getting tired of reporting this stuff with no hope in sight unless it is a sight mounted on a gun barrel.
If they are going to stop Trump at every turn, including the latest ruling by a federal judge to block Trump’s new immigration ban, it only proves they have absolutely no interest in the American people and are perfectly willing to break all laws to violate that will, simply because they have infiltrated and placed corruption at all levels which make it possible to. If they have eliminated the peaceful options, what else is left?
There are several problems to Stone’s call to violence:
- Who (other than Jim Stone) says all the peaceful options are eliminated and only violence is left? Put another way, what evidence is there that violence is the only solution?
- Even assuming that violence is the only solution, Stone is urging us to just do it, without any organization or planning — which is insane.
- A resort to violence is suicidal and doomed to failure, unless we have the police and the military on our side.
But there is another, even bigger problem than the above three.
How dare Jim Stone urge us to violence when he doesn’t even live in the U.S.? Stone and his wife live in Mexico. That means he won’t be undertaking the violence to which he calls us, nor will he suffer the consequences.
Jim Stone’s irresponsible call to violence is the crossing of that proverbial Line of Rubicon. Beware of this man.
Republished with permission Fellowship of the Minds
Please Spread the Word and Share This Post
Viewpoints expressed herein are of the article’s author(s), or of the person(s) or organization(s) quoted or linked therein, and do not necessarily represent those of True Conservative Pundit
Another way you can support us is to purchase my book
Subscribe to my daily newsletter, and join hundreds of daily readers and receive news and relevant commentary
If you value what you see on True Conservative Pundit, please consider donating, any amount helps