The United States of America was founded as a republic in which political leaders are chosen via the ballot, not the bullet, and disagreements handled and resolved with debate and a pluralism of views and opinions, not with violence or threats of violence.
Fellow patriots, please listen to this short, inspiring message from General Flynn. General Michael Flynn exemplifies patriotism, courage, and love of God and country - despite some of his own countrymen relentlessly attacking him. Donations for his defense are greatly appreciated. If you can only give $5.00, please do so - every little bit helps. Thank you so much, and God bless. Letter from General Flynn.
But in the aftermath of Hillary Clinton’s loss and Donald Trump’s victory in the 2016 presidential election, her supporters are showing themselves to be cruel, hateful and criminal losers who resort to verbal and physical assault and harassment of Trump’s supporters. See:
- Woman who set fire to Trump supporter’s hair is identified
- Gay man, Daniel Goldstein, kicked from JetBlue flight for verbally assaulting Ivanka Trump
- Left Behaving Badly: woman thrown off commercial flight for harassing Trump supporter
- Trump’s physician harassed on NYC streets and in phone calls
- Man beaten with crowbar for wearing Trump shirt
- Secret Service will investigate Madonna for her ‘blow up the White House’ remark in expletive-filled rant at women’s march
- Video evidence of the Left’s terrorist plans for Trump inauguration
- Black singer withdraws from Trump Inauguration after blacks call her ‘house n*gger’ and tell her to ‘kill yourself’
- Opera star Andrea Bocelli backs out of Trump inauguration after receiving death threats
- Shun this actor! Michael Shannon calls Trump voters ‘moronic f*cking a**holes’ who should ‘just die’
- GrubHub CEO threatens to fire employees who voted for Trump
The Left have also issued death threats against Trump and his staff. See:
- Swedish government official calls for assassinating President Trump
- Threats to assassinate Trump from CEO, banker and newspaper columnist
- ‘Love Trumps Hate’: Assassination threats against Trump flood Twitter
- NY mag writer Jonathan Chait defends his offer for a $100M bounty on President Trump ‘dead or alive’
- AIDS-infested Charlie Sheen asks God to kill Donald Trump
- Darknet website is soliciting donations to assassinate Trump & Pence
- This is CNN: Correspondent Caught Joking About Donald Trump’s Plane Crashing
- High school teacher allows students to perform skit of assassination of Trump
- President Trump’s adviser Kellyanne Conway gets Secret Service protection due to death threats
- Actor/comedian Patton Oswalt calls on ISIS to attack Trump’s hotels
- Hillary supporters send death threats to Electoral College
- Former Trump adviser Roger Stone survives assassination attempt
Benny Johnson reports for Independent Journal Review, Jan. 26, 2017, that Ethan Fedida is Director of Social Media at Ozy, a California-based news website that recently received $20 million from the venture capitalist group, Axel Springer. Fedida is a former Social Media Editor at Huffington Post and still has a byline there.
Two days ago, Fedida (@ERFedida) tweeted his wish that the stress of the presidency would kill President Trump, 70, “faster”:
Fedida cried when Obama left office:
- Axel Springer is the Berlin-based venture capitalist group that recently infused Ozy.com with $20 million. Axel Springer’s chairman and CEO is Dr. Mathias Döpfner. To send him a message, go to Axel Springer’s contact form here.
- It is a crime to make death threats against the President of the USA. Report death threats to the FBI: