Fellow patriots, please listen to this short, inspiring message from General Flynn. General Michael Flynn exemplifies patriotism, courage, and love of God and country - despite some of his own countrymen relentlessly attacking him. Donations for his defense are greatly appreciated. If you can only give $5.00, please do so - every little bit helps. Thank you so much, and God bless. Letter from General Flynn.
On his first full day of work as President of the United States of America, Donald Trump fulfilled three of the promises he had made to us:
- End government funding of International Planned Parenthood and other overseas pro-abortion groups.
- Withdraw from the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP), which immediately won Trump unanimous approval and support from labor unions.
- Freeze all hiring in the federal work force.
Today, January 25, on his third full day on the job in the White House, President Trump fulfilled more campaign promises — those concerning the wall and illegal immigration.
Reuters reports that during an appearance at the Department of Homeland Security, now under new management of retired General John Kelly (gone is Obama’s Jeh Johnson, hooray!), President Trump signed two executive orders:
- An executive order on building a wall along the roughly 2,000-mile U.S.-Mexico border. In an interview with ABC News on Wednesday, President Trump said planning for the construction will begin immediately; construction would start within months; and that Mexico would pay back to the United States “100 percent” of the costs.
- An executive order to strip federal grant money from “sanctuary” states and cities, e.g., San Francisco, often governed by Democrats, which violate federal immigration laws by shielding illegal migrants, including those with a violent criminal history. White House spokesman Sean Spicer said, “The American people are no longer going to have to be forced to subsidize this disregard for our laws.”
Yesterday, his second full day on the job, President Trump fulfilled his promises on rebuilding America’s infrastructure, restoring manufacturing jobs, and achieving greater energy autonomy by signing:
- An executive order expediting environmental reviews and approvals for high priority infrastructure projects, such as improving the U.S. electric grid and telecommunications systems and repairing and upgrading critical port facilities, airports, pipelines, bridges, and highways.
- A presidential memorandum streamlining permitting and reducing regulatory burdens for domestic manufacturing so as “to support the expansion of manufacturing in the United States”.
- A presidential memorandum regarding construction of American pipelines, “under which all new pipelines, as well as retrofitted, repaired, or expanded pipelines, inside the borders of the United States, including portions of pipelines, use materials and equipment produced in the United States, to the maximum extent possible and to the extent permitted by law.”
- A presidential memorandum regarding construction of the Keystone XL Pipeline: “In accordance with Executive Order 11423 of August 16, 1968, as amended, and Executive Order 13337 of April 30, 2004, the Secretary of State has delegated authority to . . . issue a Presidential permit for any cross-border pipeline project that ‘would serve the national interest.’” Accordingly, pursuant to the authority vested in him as President “by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America,” President Trump hereby invites “TransCanada Keystone Pipeline, L.P. (TransCanada), to promptly re-submit its application to the Department of State for a Presidential permit for the construction and operation of the Keystone XL Pipeline, a major pipeline for the importation of petroleum from Canada to the United States.”
- A presidential memorandum regarding construction of the Dakota Access Pipeline: Believing that “construction and operation of lawfully permitted pipeline infrastructure serve the national interest,” President Trump hereby directs the Secretary of the Army to “instruct the Assistant Secretary of the Army for Civil Works and the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers . . . to review and approve in an expedited manner, to the extent permitted by law . . . requests for approvals to construct and operate” the 1,100-mile Dakota Access Pipeline, more than 90% of it is completed, which would “carry approximately 500,000 barrels per day of crude oil from the Bakken and Three Forks oil production areas in North Dakota to oil markets in the United States.”
In the coming days, President Trump is also expected to take action to secure U.S. national security by blocking the issuing of visas to “refugees” from Muslim-majority Middle Eastern and North African countries including Syria, Sudan, Somalia, Iraq, Iran, Libya and Yemen.
God bless President Donald John Trump.
Please pray for his safety.
Please pray for America.
Republished with permission Fellowship of the Minds
Please Spread the Word and Share This Post
Viewpoints expressed herein are of the article’s author(s), or of the person(s) or organization(s) quoted or linked therein, and do not necessarily represent those of True Conservative Pundit
Another way you can support us is to purchase my book
Subscribe to my daily newsletter, and join hundreds of daily readers and receive news and relevant commentary
If you value what you see on True Conservative Pundit, please consider donating, any amount helps