Fellow patriots, please listen to this short, inspiring message from General Flynn. General Michael Flynn exemplifies patriotism, courage, and love of God and country - despite some of his own countrymen relentlessly attacking him. Donations for his defense are greatly appreciated. If you can only give $5.00, please do so - every little bit helps. Thank you so much, and God bless. Letter from General Flynn.
The hypocrisy of the government of Mexico boggles the mind.
Mexico welcomes only foreigners who will be useful to Mexican society. Mexico guards its southern border with Guatemala and does not suffer illegal immigration: under Mexican law, illegal immigration is a felony. Mexico annually deports more illegal aliens than the U.S. does. (Source: Human Events)
But woe be it that the United States should do what Mexico does, which is what President-elect Donald Trump vows to do, with which millions of Americans agree — including Hispanics! — and voted accordingly last November 8.
Now, to add injury upon injury, there is a proposed legislation in the Mexican Senate that seeks to ban the Mexican government from funding the construction of the Trump wall along the 2,000-mile U.S.-Mexico border, as well as confiscate U.S. assets in Mexico if Trump were to have the unmitigated gall as to actually build the wall.
(1) Block any attempt by Trump to force Mexico to pay for a border wall by banning Mexico’s finance ministry from using public funds on any project that is “against the country’s interest”.
(2) If Trump were to abolish the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), Mexico would retaliate by revoking all bilateral treaties and agreements between the US and Mexico, including the 1848 Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo.
Note: The Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo was signed by the US and Mexico in 1848 to end a two-year war between the two countries which Mexico lost. As part of the deal, Mexico handed to the US over half a million square miles of land that encompasses today’s Texas and California, as well as large parts of Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada, Utah, and Wyoming. Mexican nationalists call these lost territories Aztlan and advocate Mexico’s “reconquest” (reconquista) of those lands.
(3) If Trump were to finance border wall construction by blocking U.S. Mexicans’ remittance payments to Mexico, Mexico will retaliate by:
- Levying an equivalent tax on the more than one million American citizens living in Mexico.
- Confiscating American assets and properties in Mexico, which would include factories and businesses. In the language of the proposed bill: “in cases where the assets of our fellow citizens or companies are affected by a foreign government, as Donald Trump has threatened, the Mexican government should proportionally expropriate assets and properties of foreigners from that country on our territory.”
According to the Office of the United States Trade Representative, U.S. assets in the form of foreign direct investment (FDI) in Mexico — led by nonbank holding companies, manufacturing, and finance/insurance — totaled $107.8 billion in 2014.
Rios Piter told the Telegraph he was in initial conversations with other senators about the legislation. He said:
“We can’t take a partisan view of this. All parties in the senate are in agreement that Mexico needs to stand up for itself and strengthen its relationship with the United States. We want to shut Trump’s mouth, which has been spewing this hateful speech.”
Lorne Matalon reports for Fronteras, Dec. 27, 2016, that Alejandro Hope, a former senior intelligence analyst at Mexico’s civilian intelligence agency CISEN who had worked in former Mexican president Vicente Fox’s transition team, said the Trump wall will likely lead to more unrest and bloodshed in Mexico as organized crime fight for control of smuggling routes into the U.S. — “The remaining routes for illicit trafficking will become far more valuable. And that probably means more conflict on the Mexican side.”
I say bring it on, Mexico!
- DHS memo indicates President Trump will hit the ground running with border wall construction
- Sheriff offering inmates to help build Trump’s proposed border wall
- Poll finds most Hispanics actually agree with Trump on illegal immigration
- 190 U.S. cities are hosts to immigrant ‘seedlings’ to create ‘a country within a country’
- 1 in 10 U.S. births are born to illegals & Donald Trump’s plan
- Terrorists are entering U.S. from Mexico
- What Nerve! Mexico Sues Georgia for Illegal Immigration Law
- Mexico Opens Calif Office to Abet Illegals
Republished with permission Fellowship of the Minds
Please Spread the Word and Share This Post
Viewpoints expressed herein are of the article’s author(s), or of the person(s) or organization(s) quoted or linked therein, and do not necessarily represent those of True Conservative Pundit
Another way you can support us is to purchase my book
Subscribe to my daily newsletter, and join hundreds of daily readers and receive news and relevant commentary
If you value what you see on True Conservative Pundit, please consider donating, any amount helps