Fellow patriots, please listen to this short, inspiring message from General Flynn. General Michael Flynn exemplifies patriotism, courage, and love of God and country - despite some of his own countrymen relentlessly attacking him. Donations for his defense are greatly appreciated. If you can only give $5.00, please do so - every little bit helps. Thank you so much, and God bless. Letter from General Flynn.
If a person is defined by his enemies, then Donald Trump surely is on the side of good.
During the 2016 presidential campaign, as he showed himself to be winning — and therefore a real threat to established interests — Trump became the target of death threats. See:
- Threats to assassinate Donald Trump are multiplying by the day
- GOP consultants call for assassinating Donald Trump
- Trump is viciously attacked from left and right: raped, murdered, ‘cut off his balls’
- Actor Robert De Niro threatens violence against Trump
- Glenn Beck suspended by SiriusXM radio for hinting at Trump assassination
- Adults teach kids, including a 3-year-old, to ‘kill Trump’
Instead of ceasing, the threats became even louder and more vicious after Trump was elected President by a substantial Electoral College margin of 306 to Hillary Clinton’s 232. (The final Electoral College vote was 304 Trump to 224 Clinton). See:
- ‘Love Trumps Hate’: Assassination threats against Trump flood Twitter
- High school teacher allows students to perform skit of assassination of Trump
- Darknet website is soliciting donations to assassinate Trump & Pence
- This is CNN: Correspondent Caught Joking About Donald Trump’s Plane Crashing
- Actor/comedian Patton Oswalt calls on ISIS to attack Trump’s hotels
- Shun this actor! Michael Shannon calls Trump voters ‘moronic f*cking a**holes’ who should ‘just die’
- Hillary supporters send death threats to Electoral College
The latest death threat comes from that paragon of virtue and right reason called Charlie Sheen — the actor whose off-the-scale promiscuity with females and males resulted in him being infected with HIV/AIDS. See:
- Charlie Sheen outed as the “superstar” with HIV
- Charlie Sheen settled $20M lawsuit for giving herpes to gay man
- Charlie Sheen threatened to kill National Enquirer editor for HIV exposé
Reacting to news of actress Carrie Fisher’s death, Sheen asks God — in whom the actor doesn’t believe anyway — to kill Donald Trump.
He tweeted: “Dear God; Trump next, please! Trump next, please! Trump next, please! Trump next, please! Trump next, please! Trump next, please!,” followed by an emoticon of the middle finger F-you.
It is a crime to make death threats against President-elect Donald Trump, as it was to make death threats against presidential candidate Donald Trump.
According to 18 U.S.C. § 879 : US Code – Section 879: Threats against former Presidents and certain other persons:
“(a) Whoever knowingly and willfully threatens to kill, kidnap, or inflict bodily harm upon – (1) a former President or a member of the immediate family of a former President; (2) a member of the immediate family of the President, the President-elect, the Vice President, or the Vice President-elect; (3) a major candidate for the office of President or Vice President, or a member of the immediate family of such candidate; or (4) a person protected by the Secret Service under section 3056(a)(6); shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both.
So why aren’t the Trump death-threaters arrested?
The answer, of course, is the Obama administration.
But you can be sure death-threaters will be arrested and prosecuted to the full extent of law after January 20, 2017.
Please Spread the Word and Share This Post
Viewpoints expressed herein are of the article’s author(s), or of the person(s) or organization(s) quoted or linked therein, and do not necessarily represent those of True Conservative Pundit
Another way you can support us is to purchase my book
Subscribe to my daily newsletter, and join hundreds of daily readers and receive news and relevant commentary
If you value what you see on True Conservative Pundit, please consider donating, any amount helps