by Tiffany Gabbay on Truth Revolt
Fellow patriots, please listen to this short, inspiring message from General Flynn. General Michael Flynn exemplifies patriotism, courage, and love of God and country - despite some of his own countrymen relentlessly attacking him. Donations for his defense are greatly appreciated. If you can only give $5.00, please do so - every little bit helps. Thank you so much, and God bless. Letter from General Flynn.
The proof is irrefutable. Mainstream media are engaged in a concerted effort to sway the presidential race and elect Hillary Clinton the next President of the United States. That’s why each and every major outlet is currently attempting to divert attention away from damaging information revealed in hacked emails originating from Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta.
Wikileaks has released five batches — totaling more than 7,000 (9,000 with the newest release) — of Podesta emails and has promised more to come. The Clinton campaign has neither confirmed nor denied their authenticity, though many believe that Clinton herself confirmed the emails’ veracity by addressing one of the claims contained therein during the second presidential debate.
Conservative and independent bloggers, social media users and Trump supporters are likely doing their best to sift through and disseminate the information contained in these emails and it is easy to lose track. In order to simplify, we’ve compiled a brief roundup of the more damning subjects the Podesta email chain seem to broach.
The following list is not exhaustive and includes:
- Details about Clinton’s involvement and cover-up in the Uranium One deal. During her time as Secretary of State, Clinton approved the sale of roughly 20% of our nation’s uranium production to a Russian-government backed company called Uranium One, which in turn donated millions to the Clinton Foundation. Clinton did not disclose these donations, covering them up instead.
- The Department of Justice colluded with the Clinton campaign on the email investigation likely in order to prepare her.
- Podesta plotted a “Catholic Spring,” seeking to subvert the Catholic church with progressive ideologies)
- Catholics, Evangelicals, Southerners and other demographic groups were disparaged and mocked.
- Clinton-attorney David Kendal admits legal team did not turn over important email thumb drive and server to State Department.
- African Americans and Muslims were disparaged as “losers.”
- Podesta urged Hillary Clinton to make an “easy” phone call in order to ensure the support of “needy Latinos”
- Multiple emails reveal mainstream media collusion with the Clinton campaign including from the Washington Post and CNN, among other outlets.
- Clinton staffers discussed which of Hillary Clinton’s emails to release and which not to (i.e. delete).
- Donna Brazile in fact had the exact wording of a proposed CNN town hall question and fed it to the Clinton campaign prior to the event.
- Hillary Campaign planned (and succeeded) to fool Bernie Sanders and his “self-righteous ideologue” supporters at the convention. Podesta and campaign staff planned to “throw [Sanders] a bone” at the convention by falsely vowing to curb the Superdelegate system. This was done to make Sanders and his “bitching” supporters “think they’ve won something.”
- Saudi Arabia and Qatar — both big donors to the Clinton Foundation — are funding ISIS.
- Campaign feared what, exactly, was in Clinton’s emails.
- Preferential treatment would be given to “Friends of Bill” following the Haiti earthquake.
- Hillary Clinton called Bernie Sanders supporters a “bucket of losers” in Goldman Sachs speech. She also admitted to having two faces and two sets of policies — one she reveals to the public, the other in private.
- Clinton’s own campaign called her a “mediocre” and “lackluster”candidate.
- Clinton campaign was concerned about Bill Clinton’s sex-life as a liability to the campaign.
- Campaign staff admitted that Clinton often lies and said she should not press Sanders for his medical records during the primaries, insinuating it would open a can of worms for her.
More detailed information is contained in each of these various email threads, particularly concerning media collusion. The link provided above and here to Wikileaks’ John Podesta email page is easily searchable. We will update this post as more revelations emerge.