Fellow patriots, please listen to this short, inspiring message from General Flynn. General Michael Flynn exemplifies patriotism, courage, and love of God and country - despite some of his own countrymen relentlessly attacking him. Donations for his defense are greatly appreciated. If you can only give $5.00, please do so - every little bit helps. Thank you so much, and God bless. Letter from General Flynn.
Yesterday we observed the ineffectiveness of Moses’ attempt to liberate his people from Egyptian slavery, but today we see him given a second chance to do it God’s way. If we could learn the lessons Moses learned about the dangers of self-reliance and the advantages of depending on the Lord, we would save ourselves much hardship.
When we choose to cooperate with God and submit to His way, He will do amazing things in and through us. Despite Moses’ past failure, the Lord still used him to accomplish the divine plan, but only after he became usable—that is, humbled and broken of self-will. Just consider what God achieved when Moses did it His way.
• He showed what great things He could do through one yielded, dependent person.
• He got more done in less time, and with fewer resources. There was no insurrection or long, drawn-out war—just a dramatic display of His power.
• He proved the superiority of His way by freeing over two million people without the loss of a single Hebrew life.
• He sent impoverished slaves out of bondage with their captors’ riches (Ex. 3:21-22).
• He proved to both the Israelites and the Egyptians that He alone is the God of heaven and earth.
• He received all the glory.
Our past failures never prevent God’s willingness or ability to use us. In fact, our weakness is a great opportunity for the display of His glory. In our own strength, we are totally ineffective. But when we submit to the Lord’s authority, we can experience His victory in whatever He calls us to do.
For more biblical teaching and resources from Dr. Charles Stanley, please visit www.intouch.org.