The Place and Timing of Your Birth
Fellow patriots, please listen to this short, inspiring message from General Flynn. General Michael Flynn exemplifies patriotism, courage, and love of God and country - despite some of his own countrymen relentlessly attacking him. Donations for his defense are greatly appreciated. If you can only give $5.00, please do so - every little bit helps. Thank you so much, and God bless. Letter from General Flynn.
- Thank God for your conception.
- Thank God for knitting you together in your mother’s womb.
- If you survived your mother’s pregnancy, thank God.
- If you survived your birth, thank God.
- If you were born in a free country, thank God.
- If you were born to parents who loved you and provided for you, thank God (and thank them).
- If you enjoyed growing up with siblings, cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparents, thank God.
Life Before You Can Remember
- If someone changed your diapers, thank God.
- If someone woke up with you in the middle of the night to feed and hold you, thank God.
- If someone cared for you when you were sick, thank God.
- If someone read to you and played with you, thank God.
- If someone taught you how to crawl, walk and ride a bike, thank God.
- If you were ever almost severely hurt or killed, thank God.
- If you ever survived a car accident, thank God.
- If you were ever seriously sick and lived, thank God.
- If someone ever protected you from harm, thank God.
- If you’ve ever survived an earthquake, hurricane or other severe weather event, thank God.
- If you’ve ever been kept from an addiction, thank God.
- If you’ve ever overcome an addiction, thank God.
- Thank God for all the times he has protected you when you were unaware.
- For diseases, disorders or cancers you’ve never had, thank God.
- For diseases, disorders or cancers you’ve had and overcome, thank God.
- If you’ve never needed an ambulance, thank God.
- If you’ve never had a broken bone, thank God.
- If you’ve never had a mental/emotional disorder, thank God.
- If you enjoy each of the five senses, thank God.
- If you can walk, run, jump and climb, thank God.
- For every automatic bodily process keeping you alive at this very moment, thank God.
- Estimate the number of days you’ve enjoyed a clean bill of health and thank God. (20 years = 7,300 days)
About the author: Greg is a strong believer in Jesus Christ and is also a political analyst, author, and is the Editor-in-Chief for the National War Council. By day he is a self-employed non-emergency medical transport driver, as well as being an author and blogger. His articles are first published on TCP News and Inspirational Christian Blogs, and from there the articles are widely published on many well-known conservative websites. If you would like to republish his articles, please feel free to do so leaving all links intact and crediting the author and the website that the article appeared on. Greg is the author of the newly released book: Spiritual Darkness is Destroying America and the Church. Subscribe to my daily newsletter, and join hundreds of daily readers and receive news and relevant commentary. Don’t forget to follow TCP News on Parler, USA Life, Gab, Facebook, and Twitter