Fellow patriots, please listen to this short, inspiring message from General Flynn. General Michael Flynn exemplifies patriotism, courage, and love of God and country - despite some of his own countrymen relentlessly attacking him. Donations for his defense are greatly appreciated. If you can only give $5.00, please do so - every little bit helps. Thank you so much, and God bless. Letter from General Flynn.
The Place and Timing of Your Birth
- Thank God for your conception.
- Thank God for knitting you together in your mother’s womb.
- If you survived your mother’s pregnancy, thank God.
- If you survived your birth, thank God.
- If you were born in a free country, thank God.
- If you were born to parents who loved you and provided for you, thank God (and thank them).
- If you enjoyed growing up with siblings, cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparents, thank God.
Life Before You Can Remember
- If someone changed your diapers, thank God.
- If someone woke up with you in the middle of the night to feed and hold you, thank God.
- If someone cared for you when you were sick, thank God.
- If someone read to you and played with you, thank God.
- If someone taught you how to crawl, walk and ride a bike, thank God.
- If you were ever almost severely hurt or killed, thank God.
- If you ever survived a car accident, thank God.
- If you were ever seriously sick and lived, thank God.
- If someone ever protected you from harm, thank God.
- If you’ve ever survived an earthquake, hurricane or other severe weather event, thank God.
- If you’ve ever been kept from an addiction, thank God.
- If you’ve ever overcome an addiction, thank God.
- Thank God for all the times he has protected you when you were unaware.
- For diseases, disorders or cancers you’ve never had, thank God.
- For diseases, disorders or cancers you’ve had and overcome, thank God.
- If you’ve never needed an ambulance, thank God.
- If you’ve never had a broken bone, thank God.
- If you’ve never had a mental/emotional disorder, thank God.
- If you enjoy each of the five senses, thank God.
- If you can walk, run, jump and climb, thank God.
- For every automatic bodily process keeping you alive at this very moment, thank God.
- Estimate the number of days you’ve enjoyed a clean bill of health and thank God. (20 years = 7,300 days)
Please Spread the Word and Share This Post
Viewpoints expressed herein are of the article’s author(s), or of the person(s) or organization(s) quoted or linked therein, and do not necessarily represent those of True Conservative Pundit
TCP News is an Amazon affiliate, by clicking certain links contained within posts, TCP may or may not earn a commission.
Another way you can support us is to purchase my book.
Subscribe to my daily newsletter, and join hundreds of daily readers and receive news and relevant commentary
If you value what you see on True Conservative Pundit, please consider donating, any amount helps