Fellow patriots, please listen to this short, inspiring message from General Flynn. General Michael Flynn exemplifies patriotism, courage, and love of God and country - despite some of his own countrymen relentlessly attacking him. Donations for his defense are greatly appreciated. If you can only give $5.00, please do so - every little bit helps. Thank you so much, and God bless. Letter from General Flynn.
There is reality that goes beyond our own senses and feelings. There is hope and promise that reaches far beyond our own comprehension. We share a future wrapped in expectation, with endless possibilities by the blood of Christ Jesus.
We are to have a confidence in the grace that has saved us. We are to recognize the power that we access by the gift of mercy that God has given us. Do not let the grace of God become as a stranger that passes you in the street – you know the face, but just can’t place the name. You walk away not sure whether you knew them or not. The same is true with God. If you are not in constant fellowship with God and familiar to His touch, life’s encounters will leave you wondering – Was that really God? He will pass you and you will not be able to see all the blessings given you, because you are not able to recognize the beautiful face of grace.
Let His grace become familiar to you. The more that you allow God to fellowship with you, the more that you will become aware of the limitless potential that you have in Christ.
We live in a world that competes for our attention. Our lives are filled with technology that vies for our eyes and hearts. We are constantly distracted by our cell phones, cable TV, and I-pads, etc. It is no wonder that if we spend only 10% of our time with God, the remaining 90% will dominate our minds and thoughts.
As we allow our minds to wander, there will be times that we feel overcome, afraid and in trouble.
There will be times when we feel overcome – But by His Grace – We are the over-comer
Rom 8:37 But in all these things we overwhelmingly conquer through Him who loved us.
With Christ’s aid and by His direction we will triumph in all circumstances. We see not only our own need, but also Christ’s ability to overcome in every situation, we can be confident that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
There will be times we are in trouble – But by His Grace – We are delivered
2 Samuel 22:33 – It is God who arms me with strength and keeps my way secure.
God will rescue you when you find yourself in difficult situations. He is your source of strength, He is the fortress that will protect you, and He is the one who will deliver you from whatever you are burdened by. When you are trapped, imprisoned by your thoughts, and needing to escape from your troubles – He is there to lead you to safety.
There will be times when we feel afraid – But by His grace – He takes away all our fear
2 Tim 1:7 You did not give me a spirit of fear, but of power, of love, and of a sound mind.
God does not bring fear upon us, but delivers unto us power, courage and resolve to overcome life’s difficulties and dangers. His grace will carry us through all opposition. His grace working in us will overcome our fears as He bears all our burdens, afflictions and trials.
Allow the grace of God to occupy your mind like a running movie that never stops. There are memories and thoughts that will eat us up inside; causing fear, embarrassment and resentment, paralyzing our lives. God’s grace will renew your mind, enabling you to keep the things that will bless your life, and to discard the things which will destroy you.
There is not a one of us that is anything without His grace – We are nothing without Him. In Christ we have purpose, life and an eternal existence. In Christ and in Him our life has meaning. In Christ we are over-comers. In Christ we are free from fear, and in Christ we are comforted.
Let your heart become familiar with your Savior. The more acquainted you are with your Redeemer, the more aware you will become of His presence, enabling you to recognize the beautiful Face of Grace.
Colossians 2:2 – May we be woven into a tapestry of love, in touch with everything there is to know of God. Then we will have minds confident and at rest, focused on Christ, God’s great mystery.
Please Spread the Word and Share This Post
Viewpoints expressed herein are of the article’s author(s), or of the person(s) or organization(s) quoted or linked therein, and do not necessarily represent those of True Conservative Pundit
TCP News is an Amazon affiliate, by clicking certain links contained within posts, TCP may or may not earn a commission.
Another way you can support us is to purchase my book.
Subscribe to my daily newsletter, and join hundreds of daily readers and receive news and relevant commentary
If you value what you see on True Conservative Pundit, please consider donating, any amount helps