- Meriam Ibrahim, 27, gave birth five days early yesterday after months shackled to floor
- Father, U.S. citizen Daniel Wani, pictured with hours-old girl in barbaric jail in Khartoum where Meriam has spent her pregnancy shackled to floor
- Doctor was sentenced to death for converting from Islam to Christianity after marrying, Daniel, a Christian who lives in New Hampshire
- She will never see him grow up as she refuses to renounce Christianity
- Lawyer: ‘The family are taking time to enjoy the birth before they fight injustice’
Meriam has spent the past four months shackled to the floor in a disease-ridden jail after being sentenced to death by hanging earlier this month for converting from Islam to Christianity and marrying a Christian man.
Advertisement article continues below
Are you a Deplorable? Check out these "Deplorable" coffee mugs, and start your morning off right! Or maybe you want to build the wall! Be sure to check out the biggest and best conservative store on the Internet!
Her lawyer Mohaned Mustafa Elnour said the couple are ‘happy and proud’ of their new arrival and that it has brought a momentary ray of light to an otherwise bleak and desperate situation.
Mr Elnour: ‘This is a special moment for them. Daniel is delighted that he is able to see his new daughter so soon.
Powerful prayers are needing for this family!
VIDEO AND PETITION BELOW
READ THE FULL ARTICLE HERE
Viewpoints expressed herein are of the article’s author(s), or of the person(s) or organization(s) quoted or linked therein, and do not necessarily represent those of True Conservative Pundit
Subscribe to my daily newsletter, and join hundreds of daily readers and receive news and relevant commentary
If you value what you see on True Conservative Pundit, please consider donating, any amount helps.
One small voice cries out for the Persecuted Church. More than 100,000,000 Christians around the world are at risk of persecution. It has become one of the worst humanitarian crises on the planet, today! It is ”a crisis point in history” that can no longer be overlooked, or millions more will suffer! Sadly it’s a crisis that not enough people realize exists. Unfortunately the western media rarely reports the extreme persecution inflicted on our Christian brothers and sisters, worldwide. We are called by our God to stand up for all who are destitute, to remember the prisoners as if imprisoned ourselves and to be a VOICE for the persecuted Church! Join us, we CAN make a difference! For the latest news, information and updates, follow us at www.voiceofthepersecuted.org