- Meriam Ibrahim, 27, gave birth five days early yesterday after months shackled to floor
- Father, U.S. citizen Daniel Wani, pictured with hours-old girl in barbaric jail in Khartoum where Meriam has spent her pregnancy shackled to floor
- Doctor was sentenced to death for converting from Islam to Christianity after marrying, Daniel, a Christian who lives in New Hampshire
- She will never see him grow up as she refuses to renounce Christianity
- Lawyer: ‘The family are taking time to enjoy the birth before they fight injustice’
Meriam has spent the past four months shackled to the floor in a disease-ridden jail after being sentenced to death by hanging earlier this month for converting from Islam to Christianity and marrying a Christian man.
Fellow patriots, please listen to this short, inspiring message from General Flynn. General Michael Flynn exemplifies patriotism, courage, and love of God and country - despite some of his own countrymen relentlessly attacking him. Donations for his defense are greatly appreciated. If you can only give $5.00, please do so - every little bit helps. Thank you so much, and God bless. Letter from General Flynn.
Her lawyer Mohaned Mustafa Elnour said the couple are ‘happy and proud’ of their new arrival and that it has brought a momentary ray of light to an otherwise bleak and desperate situation.
Mr Elnour: ‘This is a special moment for them. Daniel is delighted that he is able to see his new daughter so soon.
Powerful prayers are needing for this family!
VIDEO AND PETITION BELOW
READ THE FULL ARTICLE HERE
Our voices cry out for the Persecuted Church. More than 100,000,000 Christians around the world are at risk of persecution. It has become one of the worst humanitarian crises on the planet, today! It is ”a crisis point in history” that can no longer be overlooked, or millions more will suffer! Sadly it’s a crisis that not enough people realize exists. Unfortunately the western media rarely reports the extreme persecution inflicted on our Christian brothers and sisters, worldwide. We are called by God to stand up for all who are destitute, to remember the prisoners as if imprisoned ourselves, and to be a VOICE for the persecuted Church! Join us, we CAN make a difference! For the latest news, information and updates, follow us at www.voiceofthepersecuted.org