Pastor Saeed’s wife, Naghmeh is asking us to join her in interceding for Saeed
Fellow patriots, please listen to this short, inspiring message from General Flynn. General Michael Flynn exemplifies patriotism, courage, and love of God and country - despite some of his own countrymen relentlessly attacking him. Donations for his defense are greatly appreciated. If you can only give $5.00, please do so - every little bit helps. Thank you so much, and God bless. Letter from General Flynn.
Dear Prayer Warriors,
Many of you have asked for updates on Saeed and his situation. I want to share some updates with you and ask you to join me in prayer and fasting.
1- I spoke with a dear Christian friend who was imprisoned in Iran and given the death penalty. She told me now the Iranian government has learned their lesson, they don’t give death penalty to Christians any more because they know there will be such an uproar and those prisoners will be released early. Now they give long term imprisonment knowing there won’t be as much pressure from the outside and they hope that the world would forget about those prisoners who are given long term sentences. Iran is hoping the same happens with Saeed. They have made many empty promises, but have not released him yet. They hope that their empty promises silences the masses.
2-Iran does not seem to be following through its promises in releasing Saeed and the hundreds of prisoners they had promised to release. (Read Time for Iran to Act – Time to Release Pastor Saeed)
There is an intense internal war between the moderates and the radical Muslims in Iran. The radicals seem to be having more of the control. Saeed’s situation might get worse.
3- [There are rumors that]The Supreme leader of Iran is in critical condition, which means that if he does die, then the revolutionary guards (radical terrorist group) will be in control. This will not be good for Saeed, other Christians and critical issues (such as the nuclear talks)
This means that we need to come together even more as the body of Christ and pray.
I have been dealing with a lot of heaviness in my heart the last few days and have been interceding for Saeed. The Lord reminded me of Esther asking Mordecai and the People of Israel to join her in prayer and fasting (Esther 4:15) . I would like to ask the same of you. I can not do this on my own. It is a spiritual battle over that area (middle east). I believe we will see many unexpected things unfold and the Lord JESUS CHRIST WILL be GLORIFIED through all of this.
Will you please join in 3 days of prayer and fasting: Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday of next week (Nov. 4-6)?
- That Saeed would not be forgotten. That the Lord would continue to give open doors to bring Saeed’s imprisonment to light in the public and to preach the Gospel.
- Prayer for those imprisoned with Saeed. That the Lord would continue to use Saeed to lead many more to Christ.
- Saeed’s freedom and persecuted Christians around the world. That they would stand strong and that each day that they are in prison would not be in vain. That their imprisonment would wake up the body of Christ and bring many many people to Christ.
- Spiritual darkness in the middle east. That there would be an outpouring of the Holy Spirit. That many Muslims would come to know Jesus through visions and dreams.
- The families of the persecuted and imprisoned Christians. That they would endure under the great pressures they face every day. That hopelessness and despair would not overcome them. That they too can stand strong and be a shining light for Jesus.
God Bless you all, Naghmeh
Please remember to pray for our persecuted brothers and sister and their families who are equal victims in the tragedy of persecution!
Our voices cry out for the Persecuted Church. More than 100,000,000 Christians around the world are at risk of persecution. It has become one of the worst humanitarian crises on the planet, today! It is ”a crisis point in history” that can no longer be overlooked, or millions more will suffer! Sadly it’s a crisis that not enough people realize exists. Unfortunately the western media rarely reports the extreme persecution inflicted on our Christian brothers and sisters, worldwide. We are called by God to stand up for all who are destitute, to remember the prisoners as if imprisoned ourselves, and to be a VOICE for the persecuted Church! Join us, we CAN make a difference! For the latest news, information and updates, follow us at www.voiceofthepersecuted.org