Fellow patriots, please listen to this short, inspiring message from General Flynn. General Michael Flynn exemplifies patriotism, courage, and love of God and country - despite some of his own countrymen relentlessly attacking him. Donations for his defense are greatly appreciated. If you can only give $5.00, please do so - every little bit helps. Thank you so much, and God bless. Letter from General Flynn.
Network with ties to Muslim Brotherhood recruiting top mainstream media names
Former NBC News anchor John Seigenthaler and MSNBC anchor and Current TV correspondent David Shuster have announced they are both joining Al Jazeera America, a TV network owned by the government of Qatar with troubling ties to the Muslim Brotherhood.
Shuster and Seigenthaler will both serve as anchors for the network, which is scheduled to launch Aug. 20.
Shuster told the Huffington Post, “I’ve followed Al Jazeera since I covered the Iraq War in 2003 from Doha. The organization’s fearless efforts to give a voice to the voiceless have always struck a chord in me. It’s an honor to help carry on that unique mission on an American channel and for an American audience.”
As Cliff Kincaid, director of Accuracy in Media, has noted, “[T]he anti-American channel works hand-in-glove with the Muslim Brotherhood and its associated terrorist groups, including Al Qaida and Hamas. Nothing has changed. In fact, Al Jazeera has become more open about its work as a foreign policy instrument of Qatar, including the promotion of al-Qaida-linked terrorist groups in Syria.
Kincaid noted that the Muslim Brotherhood website refers to Al Jazeera as “the greatest Arab media organization.”
“The channel originally made a name for itself by airing al-Qaida videos, and one of its correspondents was convicted of being an agent of the terrorist group that carried out the 9/11 terrorist attacks,” he wrote. “The hit movie ‘Zero Dark Thirty,’ based on the killing of Bin Laden, notes that the al-Qaida leader was tracked down in part by locating a nearby Al Jazeera office that received and aired terrorist videos.”
Kincaid cites examples of Al Jazeera English airing sympathetic coverage and “exclusive” interviews with, al-Qaida terrorist leaders.
Online readers took to Breitbart.com to voice their reaction to news of Seigenthaler’s hiring and posted the following comments:
- “Now that this NBCer is free to shout, ‘Death to America!’ whenever he feels the need, all the other NBC anchors are jealous.”
- “Al Jazeera, all the Shariah-approved news you can use.”
- “Translation: They are giving me a paycheck and I am willing to sell my integrity.”
- “That man used to be on ABC affiliate in Nashville! Man he must be really hungry to stoop that low.”
- “I cut my cable company so that I won’t support this network or any other liberal clown channel.”
- “Lateral move, the only way they go.”
- “Will he be wearing a burqa?”
- “One propaganda outlet for another, nice move elitist!”
- “He just started working for them and already he’s committed taqiyya.”
- “John, you should be happy to have a job. But I wouldn’t call you a journalist any more than I would call Al Jazeera America ‘high quality, objective and balance investigative journalism.’ I tend to think of Al Jazeera America more as an extension of the Al Qaida Propaganda Ministry.”
- “His statement is such blatant and obvious B.S. Are we sure he was not kidnapped by Al (Qaida) Jazeera and forced to say this at the point of a gun?”
- “Brilliant career move, John. Liberal outlets are bleeding viewers (rats abandoning the sinking ships) and you choose a hard-left one. You is like a jeeny-us!”