By Tim Brown/Freedom Outpost
Fellow patriots, please listen to this short, inspiring message from General Flynn. General Michael Flynn exemplifies patriotism, courage, and love of God and country - despite some of his own countrymen relentlessly attacking him. Donations for his defense are greatly appreciated. If you can only give $5.00, please do so - every little bit helps. Thank you so much, and God bless. Letter from General Flynn.
In the latest edition of Inspire’s, al-Qaeda’s English-language magazine, a feature post on page 10 reads “Wanted: Dead or Alive.” Critics of radical Islam are listed, among them is Florida pastor Terry Jones, who gained recognition for burning Korans and an Obama effigy.
The list of “Wanted: Dead or Alive” are:
1. Carsten Luste, Danish journalist, former editor of Jyllands-Posten
2. Terry Jones, President of Stand Up America Now
3. Kurt Westergaard, Danish cartoonist
4. Gert Wilders, Dutch politician
5. Lars Vilks, Swedish cartoonist
6. Stephanie Charbonnier, French editor of Charlie Hebdo
7. Flemming Rose, Danish journalist
8. Morris Sadek, Copt Christian who promoted Innocence of Muslims
9. Salman Rushdie, author
10. Ayan Hirsi Ali, author (not pictured – she does not wear a veil)
While no specific reason is given for their being wanted, except “for crimes against Islam,” I’ll note that Barack Obama’s campaign slogan is neatly positioned reading, “Yes We Can.”
Additionally, the page reads, “A bullet a day keeps the infidel away” and “Defend Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him.” Apparently that is the only person in the religion peace is to be upon, because it certainly is not upon the people in this list.
Additionally, you’ll notice the picture to the left of Terry Jones with a firearm beside his head as though it has been fired and the bullet exiting his head. Note the smoke coming from the gun.